On 07/11/2016, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) plans to recruit Any Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Assistant. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is planning to recruit 610 candidates for the post of Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/11/2016.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before 28/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||610 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 14,650/- per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||28/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 610 Posts|
|Education required: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32124/-|
|Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.|
|Application Fee For The Job: 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) – 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)|
|Procedure: Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.|
|Last Date: 28/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 07/11/2016 to 28/11/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/11/2016