Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors degree, Masters degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Technical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 26.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||110 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Director of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36|
Detail of Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP) – Technical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), National Health Mission (NRHM), Assam has announced notification for the recruitment of 110 STS, TBHV, LT, Coordinator & Technical Officer vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 26-03-2015.
- Name of the Post:
- 1. Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 69 posts
- 2. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 post
- 3. TB Health Visitor (TBHV): 04 posts
- 4. RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum Microscopist (LT): 02 posts
- 5. District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator: 27 posts
- 6. Counselor for DRTB Centre: 03 posts
- 7. District PMDT and TB/ HIV Coordinator: 02 posts
- 8. Data Entry Operator (STC): 01 post
- 9. Technical Officer- Procurement & Logistics: 01 post
- Age Limit: Candidates age up to 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or Recognized sanitary inspector course & certificate course in computer operation for S.No.1 post, 10+2 with diploma in computer application or equivalent & Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Assamese for S.No.2 post, Graduate & experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM for S.No.3 post, Intermediate (10+2) and diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent & Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Procedure for Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP) – Technical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Officer & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP):
Eligible S.No.1 to 27 Districts (According to the notification) candidates may send their application along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the respective District Programme Officer (RNTCP) of respective District & S.No. 28 District (According to the notification) candidates sent to the State Programme Officer, State Health Society, RNTCP, Assam, Office of the Director of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwhati-36 on or before 26-03-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.03.2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017