Rubber Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Analytical Trainee through recruitment notification – Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 – REF:NO.2/85/2015/RES. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rubber Board.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Analytical Trainee. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Rubber Board
Vacancy Name : Analytical Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOTTAYAM
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Rubber Board, KOTTAYAM 686 009
Detail of Rubber Board Analytical Trainee Recruitment:
The Rubber Board proposes to engage one Analytical Trainee in the Rubber Board Regional Lab., Pala, under RRII, by selection of suitable candidates through walkin-interview. The details are furnished hereunder:
- Qualifications : B.Sc degree with Chemistry as main Subject
- Desirable : Knowledge in Computer
- Maximum Age limit : Not more than 30 years as on 01/06/2015
- No. of vacancies : 1 No.
- Nature of Training : Analysis of soil/leaf/Latex samples
- Duration of engagement : 6 months
- Location : Rubber Board Regional Laboratory, Pala
- Selected candidate will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 8,000/- per month (all inclusive).
- Candidates once engaged as Trainees under Rubber Board any time from December 2014 will not be considered.
Selection Procedure for Rubber Board – Analytical Trainee Post:
- Written Test on 8/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Analytical Trainee vacancy in Rubber Board:
Candidates with the above qualifications may appear before the Deputy Rubber Production Commissioner, Rubber Board Regional Office, 8/330, T.B. Road, Pala – 686 575 (Phone No.04822-216707), for an interview to be conducted at 10.00 am on 08.06.2015 along with testimonials in support of age, qualifications and experience, if any, in original.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/6/2015
Deputy Rubber Production Commissioner, Rubber Board Regional Office, 8/330, T.B. Road, Pala – 686 575
Rubber Board Recruitment 2014 – REF:NO.2/85/2015/RES.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016