Rubber Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Officer through recruitment notification – Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 2015-01. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rubber Board
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Law Officer Job on or before 21/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rubber Board|
|Vacancy Name||Law Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE RUBBER BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) KOTTAYAM, KERALA|
Detail of Rubber Board Law Officer Recruitment:
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) by using the careers link in the website www.rubberboard.org.in are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Law Officer in the Rubber Board by 21.03.2015.
- Post Code No. 2015-01-01
- Law Officer – One vacancy (UR).
- Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 (PB2) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
- Age limit : 45 years.
- Qualifications: Essential: 1) Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent. 2) Five years experience as legal practitioner or dealing with legal/service/vigilance matters in the Central Govt/State Government/Statutory Body/Autonomous Body/Public Sector Undertaking. Physically challenged persons with disability viz Orthopedically Handicapped with One Leg Affected (OL) or One Arm Affected (OA) can also apply for this post. The post carries liability to serve anywhere in India. Age limit will be reckoned as on 21.03.2015. Age limit is not applicable to inservice candidates. Age limit is relaxable for Persons with Disability as per rules.
This post carries Dearness Allowance and other benefits as applicable to Central Government Employees. The Board reserves the right not to fill up the post and also reserves the right to short-list for interview only the optimum number of most eligible candidates from applicants possessing the requisite qualifications. Candidates must apply online using the Careers link in the website www.rubberboard.org.in Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 Hrs on 21.03.2015 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received from candidates through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure for Rubber Board- Law Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Law Officer Vacancy in Rubber Board:
Detailed instructions are provided in the website. Candidates are requested to register online using a valid e-mail address and password. Those who are short-listed for written test/interview have to produce downloaded application form, all certificates/documents in original and one set of self attested photocopy of the same for verification. Those who fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post as per the Recruitment Rule, as on the closing date of application will only be called for the written test/interview. Call letter for test/interview would be mailed to the registered e-mail address or can be downloaded from the ORA website. Candidates employed in Government Service/Autonomous Bodies/ Government undertakings should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/3/2015
Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 2015-01.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Rubber Board|
|Other Central Government jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016