Rubber Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 – 1/94/NBSS&LUP/2011/RES. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rubber Board.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Rubber Board|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Director (Research), Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam 9|
Detail of Rubber Board Research Fellow Recruitment:
Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam-9, proposes to fill the following vacancy on consolidated remuneration to work in a collaborative research project on “Soil Fertility Assessment and Soil Health Monitoring of Traditional Rubber Growing area of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and karnataka” by selection of suitable candidate through walk-in-interview.
- Name of vacancy – Research Fellow
- Eligibility – Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible.
- No. of vacancies – 1 No.
- Qualification – M.Sc in Agriculture/Forestry/Environmental Science/ Geology with knowledge in Remote Sensing and GIS application
- Desirable – Experience in Geospatial analysis and interpolation techniques and GIS data base management.
- Age limit – Not more than 30 years as on 01.04.2015
- Remuneration – Rs.16,000/- (consolidated) in lumpsum per month, all inclusive
- Place of Posting – Rubber Research Institute of India, Kottayam – 9
- Tenure of appointment – Six months
Selection Procedure for Rubber Board – Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Fellow vacancy in Rubber Board:
Candidates with the above qualifications may appear before the Director (Research), Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam 9 for an interview to be conducted at 10.30 AM on 23.04.2015 along with testimonials in support of age, qualifications and experience, in original. This engagement is purely on contract and shall not carry any claim for any further appointments in the Rubber Board.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/4/2015
Director (Research), Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam 9
Rubber Board Recruitment 2014 – 1/94/NBSS&LUP/2011/RES.
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016