Rubber Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rubber Board Recruitment 2014 – NO : 1/112/PATH/2014/RES . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rubber Board
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 15/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rubber Board|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – Rs.18,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rubber Board, KOTTAYAM|
Detail of Rubber Board Research Fellow Recruitment:
Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam-9, proposes to fill the following vacancy on consolidated remuneration to work in a research programme on “Understanding the genes involved in disease tolerance for abnormal leaf fall disease caused by Phytophthora spp. and quantitative trait loci (QTL) mapping in rubber”. Interested candidate with the following qualification may send their bio-data on or before 15th January 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview.
- Name of vacancy – Research Fellow
- Eligibility – Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible.
- No. of vacancies – 1 No.
- Qualification – (i) First class Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Microbiology.
- Desirable – (i) GATE / NET qualified. (ii) Knowledge in bioinformatics analysis (preferably handling Next Generation Sequencing data) exposure to molecular techniques. (iii) Working experience in microbial techniques.
- Tenure – Three Years
- Place of work – Rubber Research Institute of India, Kottayam.
- Age limit – 28 years as on 01/01/2015.
- Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of .16,000/- + HRA per month for the 1st and 2nd year and .18,000/- + HRA per month for the 3rd year.
- The engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, for a period of three years.
Selection Procedure for Rubber Board – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Fellow Vacancy in Rubber Board :
Applications along with the photo copies of the certificates should reach the undersigned on or before 15.01.2015. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Research Fellow”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
Rubber Board Recruitment 2014 – NO : 1/112/PATH/2014/RES
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Rubber Board|
|Other Central Government jobs|