Rubber Board conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Analytical Trainee with B.Sc educational background on November 07, 2014
Company name : Rubber Board
Posts : Analytical Trainee
Qualification : BSc
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kerala
Walk in Date: 07.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Rubber Board proposes to engage one Analytical Trainee in the Rubber Board Regional Lab., Pala, under RRII, by selection of suitable candidates through walk-in-interview. The details are furnished hereunder:
- Qualifications : B.Sc degree with Chemistry as main subject
- Desirable : Knowledge in Computer
- Maximum Age limit : Not more than 30 years as on 31/10/2014
- No. of vacancies : 1 No.
- Nature of Training : Analysis of soil/leaf/Latex samples
- Duration of engagement : 160 days
- Location : Rubber Board Regional Laboratory, Pala
- Selected candidate will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 8,000/- per month (all inclusive).
Candidates once engaged as Trainees under Rubber Board any time from April 2014 will not be considered. Candidates with the above qualifications may appear before the Deputy Rubber Production Commissioner, Rubber Board Regional Office, 8/330, T.B. Road, Pala – 686 575 (Phone No.04822-216707), for an interview to be conducted at 10.00 am on 07.11.2014 along with testimonials in support of age, qualifications and experience, if any, in original.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :07.11.2014
Venue : Deputy Rubber Production Commissioner, Rubber Board Regional Office, 8/330, T.B. Road, Pala – 686 575 (Phone No.04822-216707)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Rubber Board|