Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Technical) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC)
Posts : Director (Technical)
Qualification :B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.75,000–1,00,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
Details of Post :
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of financing rural electrification schemes in the country. The mandate of the Corporation has been subsequently expanded to include financing of projects across power sector including generation, transmission, distribution and related areas. The company has two wholly owned subsidiary companies, namely, REC Transmission Project Company Limited (RECTPCL) and REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL). The Corporation was declared a public financial institution in 1992. It also promotes and finances viable decentralized power system organization in cooperatives, joint private sector, panchayat and/or local bodies, local self bodies. RECL is a Schedule – ‘A’ / Navratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Power
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for business plan, product marketing, identification of new opportunities of business, providing specialized technical expertise and guidance in appraisal, monitoring and control over implementation of project in generation, transmission and distribution areas including rural electrification projects, System improvement and Conservation of Energy Project, Research and Development, Standardization, Development of Technical manpower and training, technical consultancy service activities, etc.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Electrical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience in Power sector dealing with project management , planning, formulation, appraisal, monitoring, evaluation and implementation of projects would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Govt Officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- Salary : Rs.75,000–1,00,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPS: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE :
a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/ her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/ she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 31st December, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From REC|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017