S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Recruitment 2015 – REF : SNB/60.4/15-16/001. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, West Bengal|
Detail of S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Director Recruitment:
S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS), Kolkata has been established as an autonomous institution by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The Centre has research activities in different focused areas of basic sciences. It has research activities (Theoretical, Computational and Experimental) in different areas of Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences. In recent years the Centre has made significant investment to establish new experimental research facilities and computational facilities (visit our website: http://newweb.bose.res.in). The Centre runs post M. Sc. and post B.Sc. Integrated Ph. D. Research programmes. SNBNCBS invites applications/nominations from highly motivated and dynamic scientists/academicians of eminence for the post of Director, who will be an Indian National. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with substantial experience and achievements in the field of science and with a clear vision for an institution dedicated to these areas of research. The Director will be appointed after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority based on the recommendations made by a high-level Search-cumSelection Committee. The Search-cum-Selection Committee will consider applications received in response to this advertisement as well as nominations received from eminent academic persons like fellows of prestigious national science academies, directors of national laboratories, vice-chancellors of universities etc.
- Name of the post: Director
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 80,000 (fixed) per month with allowances as per Central Government Rules.
- Mode of Recruitment Recruitment for the post of Director shall be made by any of the following method(s): (a) Direct Recruitment (b) By Deputation, including short term contract (c) Re-employment
- Tenure: 3 to 5 years or on attaining the age of superannuation as per extant Government instructions (60 years at present), whichever is earlier.
- Probation period: One year
- Age: Not exceeding 56 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 01 January, 2015.
- Essential: Doctorate in any branch of science, especially Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics
- Desirable: (i) Post – doctoral research (ii) Original published work of high standard (iii) Evidence of high professional eminence by way of recognitions like fellowship of academies, national/ international awards in science etc. (iv) Experience in management of major research projects
Selection Procedure for S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences:
Applications typed on plain paper in the formats I and II given below should be sent by post to “Registrar, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences , Block JD, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700098 ”, so as to reach this address by 15 May, 2015. In case of nominations, the eminent persons nominating a candidate may forward the candidate’s application along with recommendations by post so as to reach the above address by 15 May, 2015. The last date of receipt of applications from candidates (including nominations) in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 31 May, 2015. Persons employed in Government Departments, Autonomous Organizations and Public Sector Undertakings, should arrange to send their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy so as to meet the time deadline mentioned above. Duly attested photocopies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience should be sent with the application. Please do not send originals. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Director, SNBNCBS, Kolkata “
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Recruitment 2015 – REF : SNB/60.4/15-16/001