S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Computer Engineer through recruitment notification – S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Recruitment 2015 – SNB/60.4/15-16/014. Candidates who have completed B.E, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Computer Engineer on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
Vacancy Name :Junior Computer Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 32,805/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar, S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Block JD, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700 098
Detail Of S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Junior Computer Engineer Recruitment:
The S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, invites application from Indian Nationals for the contractual position of “Junior Computer Engineer”:
- Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science or Masters Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) from a reputed institution/ University.
- Experience: The candidate should have minimum two years of experience in the following fields: Experience in network maintenance and configuration (TCP/IP, NIS/NFS, Firewalling, IP routing, email and web server configuration). Linux/Unix Administration. Basic Programming knowledge of web application development (HTML/PHP/ Java/ MySQL)
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of High Performance Computing (both Hardware and Software) and Windows software maintenance and configuration. Applicants with experience in Windows Administration only will not be considered.
- Nature of Job: The person will be responsible for network maintenance and configuration (TCP/IP, NIS/NFS, Firewalling, IP routing, email and web server configuration), Linux/ Unix Administration and Web application development (HTML/PHP/MySQL or Java). In addition, the candidate would have to coordinate and share responsibility of routine duties assigned to other members of the Computer Centre which involves maintenance and configuration, High Performance Computing and Windows Software.
- Age: Not more than 30 years as on the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Salary: Approximately Rs. 32,805 /- per month (consolidated)
- Period of contract will be initially for one year. The appointment can be renewed on basis of performance.
Selection Procedure For S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences – Junior Computer Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Computer Engineer Vacancy in S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences:
Interested persons may apply to the Registrar, S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Block JD, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700 098 with comprehensive resume in all respects mentioning the salary presently drawn alongwith attested photocopies of the following documents: a) Proof of age, b) Identity Proof, c) Educational, professional qualifications and experience being claimed, so as to reach
within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The envelope should be superscribed with the words “Post applied for Junior Computer Engineer”. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
Reference: S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Recruitment 2015 – SNB/60.4/15-16/014
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017