SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant through recruitment notification – SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.III/15/2014/Pt.. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ BBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Accountant . Walk in Interview will be held on 24/2/2015 at 03 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walkin Date for this job||24/2/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC), Ground floor, NIDM Building, 5- I.P. Estate, IIPA Campus, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi-110002|
Detail of SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) Accountant Recruitment:
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 24 th February, 2015, Tuesday, at 3:00 pm for the post of Accountant, purely on contractual basis, at SDMC, New Delhi. The interested and eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with all their original certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates etc with an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data as per the date and time given below. No TA/DA would be provided for attending interview. The candidates not fulfilling eligibility criteria wouldn’t be considered for selection process
- Name of Post – Accountant
- No. of Vacancies- 01 (One)
- Nature of AppointmentPurely temporary & Contractual (non-extendable & non-renewable)
- Duration of Appointment Up to 31st December, 2015 from the date of appointment
- Remuneration Offered- @USD 400/- per month (Consolidated; paid in local Indian currency at the official buying rate of exchange prevailing on the first day of every month.)
- Age (as on 01.01.2015) not above 45 yrs
- Essential QualificationGraduate in B.Com/BBA from recognized University with at least 55% marks. Note:– Recognized Degree of BBA of a University established by Law in India OR approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and B.Com qualification of a University established by Law in India, must be of 3 years duration.
- Desired Qualification- *Post Graduate in M.Com/MBA (Finance) (It includes 2 years PG Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA (Finance)). Preference will be given to person possessing higher qualification and higher experience in the same field. Well versed in the financial/accounting systems including reconciliation and related work. Experience in finance/accounts related software handling & relevant computing systems for information processing.
- Experience- 05 Years of experience in the relevant field.
- Walk-In Interview Date, Day & Time 24 th February, 2015, Tuesday, at 3:00 pm.
Walkin Procedure for SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC)- Accountant Post:
- Written Test on 24/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Accountant Vacancy in SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC):
Walk-in interviews will be held on 24 th February, 2015, Tuesday, at 3:00 pm, at SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC), Ground floor, NIDM Building, 5- I.P. Estate, IIPA Campus, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi-110002. Interested candidates are requested to report 15 minutes prior to the commencement of Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 24/2/2015
Venue : SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC), Ground floor, NIDM Building, 5- I.P. Estate, IIPA Campus, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi-110002
Reference: SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 8642/DIR/SDMC/AO-SR.AO-RA/2013
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SDMC|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016