Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant-‘B’ & Technician-‘B’ through recruitment notification – Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/+2 Pass/Diploma/ITI an apply for the new recruitment notification from Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientific Assistant-‘B’ & Technician-‘B’ on or before 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
Vacancy Name:Scientific Assistant-‘B’ & Technician-‘B’
Educational Qualification:B.Sc/12TH Pass/Diploma/ITI
Total No Of Vacancy:07
Last Date To Apply For This Job:20/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy:Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Sector-1, Block-AF, Bidhannagar Kolkata-700 064.
Detail Of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Scientific Assistant-‘B’ & Technician-‘B’ Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following permanent posts of various Divisions/Sections of this Institute on direct recruitment basis. D.A., H.R.A., Transport Allowance etc. as admissible to Central Govt. employees under the rules in force from time to time will be admissible. The details of the posts are as under :-
- Crisis Management : Scientific Assistant-‘B’ (UR-01, ST-01) Committee
- BM(Electrical Section) : Scientific Assistant-‘B’ (UR-01),OBC-01), Technician-‘B’ (OBC-01)
- BM(Civil Section) : Technician-‘B’ (UR-1)
- CARE : Technician-‘B’ (UR-01)
- Medical Unit : Technician-‘B’ (OBC-01)
- Workshop : Technician-‘B’ (Welder :UR-01, Tool Crib Attendant : OBC0-1)
- Registrar’s Office : Scientific Assistant-‘B’ (UR-01)
- Scale of pay: Scientific Assistant-‘B’ : Pay Band (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,200. Technician-‘B’ : Pay Band (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2.000/-
Selection Procedure For Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics- Scientific Assistant-‘B’ & Technician-‘B’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientific Assistant-‘B’ & Technician-‘B’ Vacancy In Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics:
- Applicants working in Govt. /Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel, with a certificate of Vigilance Clearance.
- Self attested photo copies of documents in respect of qualification, experience and caste certificate/ex-serviceman (for reserved categories only) of the candidate must be submitted.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- A written/trade test may also be conducted before the interview.
- Outstation candidates of reserved category called for interview/test will be entitled for reimbursement of sleeper class fare by rail, if otherwise applicable, as per rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for interview/test/appointment.
- Candidates appointed will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme introduced w.e.f. 01.01.2004.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. on this matter will be notified in the Institute website only which may be referred by the interested candidates continuously.
- Application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit any fees.
- No interim queries will be entertained. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately.The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the post(s).
- The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application, application without requisite fees(wherever applicable), application without requisite enclosures, application made in other formats will be summarily rejected. Application giving full details for the post alongwith the self attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format of Application Form ( with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the right hand top corner of the application should reach the Registrar at the above address within 4.00 p. m. on or before 20th May, 2015 duly superscribed as “Application for the post of …………………………” mentioning the category viz. SC/ST/OBC.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016