Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Officer and More Vacancy through recruitment notification – Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2015 – No.: SINP/Estt/Advt/06/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc / Diploma / M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Library Officer and More Vacancy on or before 20/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
Vacancy Name :Library Officer and More Vacancy
Educational Qualification : B.Sc / Diploma / M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs – 5,200 – 39,100 /-
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Sector-1, Block-AF, Bidhannagar Kolkata -700 064.
Detail Of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Library Officer and More Vacancy Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following permanent posts of various Divisions/Sections of this Institute on direct recruitment basis. D.A., H.R.A., Transport Allowance etc. as admissible to Central Govt. employees under the rules in force from time to time will be admissible. The details of the posts are as under :-
|Sl. No.||Division/Section||Post||No. of Post|
|1||Library||Scientific Officer-‘D’||OBC-01 Reserved for PWD(VH)|
Scale of pay
- Scientific Officer-‘D’ : Pay Band (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-
Technician-‘B’ : Pay Band (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/-
A. Eligibility :-
A.1. Essential Qualifications :
Scientific Officer-‘D’ –
- 9 years post qualification experience with minimum 50% marks in B.Sc + at least 60% marks in BLIS or equivalent diploma OR
- 13 years post qualification experience with minimum 50% marks in B.Sc(H) + at least 60% marks in BLIS or equivalent diploma OR
- 13 years post qualification experience with minimum 50% marks in B.Sc + minimum 60% marks in MLIS.
- Minimum 60% marks in Secondary Examination with 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification (No ITI certificate).
- Secondary Examination pass with 3 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification along with ITI certificate based on a curriculum of one year duration.
- Secondary Examination pass with 2 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification along with ITI certificate based on a curriculum of two year duration
- Higher Secondary Examination pass with minimum 50% marks in Science and Maths put together and minimum 50% marks in Secondary examination (No ITI certificate)
A.2. Desirable Qualification/Experience :
i) M.Sc, ii) MLIS/DRTC, iii) PGDCA, iv) Net qualified.
- Certificate holder in Library and Information Science
- Certificate holder in Computer Application.
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years for Technician-‘B’ and 42 years for Scientific Officer-
‘D’. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Note : The date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receiving the
application i.e 20.11.2015. The qualification etc. will also be reckoned on the same date.
Selection Procedure For Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics – Library Officer and More Vacancy Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Library Officer and More Vacancy Vacancy in Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics:
- Applicants working in Govt. /Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel, with a certificate of Vigilance Clearance.
- Self attested photo copies of documents in respect of qualification, experience and caste certificate/ex-serviceman (for reserved categories only) of the candidate must be submitted.
- A written/trade test may also be conducted before the interview.
- Outstation candidates of reserved category called for interview/test will be entitled for reimbursement of sleeper class fare by rail, if otherwise applicable, as per rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for interview/test/appointment.
- Candidates appointed will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme introduced w.e.f. 01.01.2004.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. on this matter will be notified in the Institute website only which may be referred by the interested candidates continuously.
- Application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit any fees.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the post(s).
- The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete application, application without requisite fees (wherever applicable), application without requisite enclosures, application made in other formats
will be summarily rejected.
- Low Vision (LV) are eligible for the post of SO-‘D’ in Library. Application giving full details for the post alongwith the self attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format of Application Form (with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the right hand top corner of the application) should reach the Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, 1/ AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 064 duly superscribed as “Application for the post of …………………………” mentioning the category viz. SC/ST/OBC/PWD. Last date of receiving the application is 20.11.2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/11/2015
Reference: Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2015 – No.: SINP/Estt/Advt/06/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016