Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Driver Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||May 5, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Sector-1, Block-AF Bidhannagar Kolkata-700 064 India Kolkata, West Bengal|
Detail of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) Driver Recruitment:
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) invites applications for recruitment of Driver at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Kolkata, West Bengal from the eligible candidates. Last date for application is 5th May 2015
- No. of Positions: 02
- Educational Qualifications:
- 10th Class.
- Light vehicle driving License holder.
- Knowledge of minor repairs,
- At least 3 years driving experience.
- Desirable qualification :
- Knowledge of Bengali, Hindi and English.
- 5 years experience in driving in a reputed Private/ Govt. Organisation (Bus & Car),
- Familiar with Metro city roads and its traffic rules.
- Heavy Vehicle Driving License holder.
- Pay Scale:
- INR 5200-20200 + Grade Pay INR 1900/-
Selection Procedure for Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)- Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before May 5, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Driver Vacancy in Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP):
Application fee of Rs.100/. (Rupees one hundred only) should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Saha institute of Nuclear Physics’ payable at Kolkata. ST/PWD & Female candidates will not be required to submit any fees
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job May 5, 2015