Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk with 10th/ Graduate holders
Company name :Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
Posts :Lower Division Clerk
Qualification : 10th/ Graduate
Salary : Rs,5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 08
Last date to apply : 30.01.2015
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk
Applications are invited from eligible lndian Nationals for filling up the following permanent posts of ‘Lower Division Clerk’ on direct recruitment basis. D.A., H.R.A., Transport Allowance etc. as admissible to Central Govt. employees under the rules in force from time to time will be admissible. The details of the posts are as under:
- LDC: (08)
- Pay Band (PB-l) Rs,5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Elisibility : Graduate or H.S. passed in English and Maths with atleast 3 years experience in routine office work. AND a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English corresponding to computertyping speed of 10500 KDpH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Desirable: Good communication skill, both oral and written, in English. Experience in any standard accounting software, e.g. Tally, etc. Good knowledge in MS office application & shorthand. Good knowledge in import procedure and accounting.
- Age Limit : Between 18 and 27 years of age (relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.). Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receiving the application, i.e. 30.01.2015. Age relaxation will be in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt. for the ST/OBCs
- Applicants working in Govt,/semi Govt,/Public sector Undertaking should apply with a certificate of Vigilance Clearance, through proper channel,
- Self Attested copies of documents in respect of qualification, experience of the candidate must be submitted.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. The lnstitute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- A written test may also be conducted before the typing test and interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for interview or appointment,
- THE INSTITUTE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO FILL UP OR NOT FILL UP THE POST(S).
- Any subsequent amendments/ modifications etc. on this matter will be notified in the lnstitute website only which may be referred by the interested candidates continuously. Reservation for persons with disabilities (PWD) will be as per Govt. orders in vogue. Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply, Out of the 0B posts, one post is reserved for person with disability for thopedically Handicapped and 01 post is reserved for Hearing Handicapped. All the posts are suitable for pWD with above mentioned disability. ix) Candidates appointed will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme introduced w.e.f. 01.01.2004. x) Application fee of Rs.100/- only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of Registrar, Saha lnstitute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata. ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit any fees. xi) Outstation candidates called for written examination/ interview will be entitled for Sleeper class fare by train and or Bus fare by shortest route.
HOW TO APPLY :
Application giving full details for the post along with the attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format (in duplicate) with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the right hand top corner of the application should reach the Registrar at the above address within 30.01.2015 duly superscribed as “Application for the post of LDC” mentioning the category viz. GeneraI/ST/OBC/PWD.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SINP|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017