Sahitya Akademi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Editor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sahitya Akademi.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Editor Job on or before October 12, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sahitya Akademi
Vacancy Name : Assistant Editor
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : October 12, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sub-Office , Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600001
Detail of Sahitya Akademi Assistant Editor Recruitment:
Sahitya Akademi invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Editor in Chennai. Last date for application is 12th October 2015.
- Assistant Editor
- Address: Sub-Office , Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600001
- Educational Qualification: A Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University in a Language / Literature recognized by the Akademi. Good Knowledge of Hindi / English and One or More Indian Languages of the region concerned.
- Experience: 5 Years Experience in Editing literacy and scholarly manuscripts and overseeing them through the various stages of production.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Age Limit: 50 years.
Selection Procedure for Sahitya Akademi – Assistant Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before October 12, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Editor Vacancy in Sahitya Akademi :
Applications should be sent to Sahitya Akademi office. Send your fully filled applications to Secretary Sahitya Akademi Rabindra Bhawan 35 Ferozshah Road New Delhi – 110001, For More See Employment New 12-18 Sep 2015, Page No.39
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job October 12, 2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017