Sainik School Amaravathinagar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Sainik School Amaravathinagar Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-12011/3/2014-ADM. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ +2 Class) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sainik School Amaravathinagar
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 21/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sainik School Amaravathinagar|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Attendant/ Lower Division Clerk|
|Educational Qualification|| Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH
|Total No of Vacancy||04 post|
|Salary||Rs.5,200- 20,200 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal, Sainik School, Amaravathinagar, Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur District, Tamilnadu 642 102|
Detail of Sainik School AmaravathinagarMedical Attendant/ Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Sainik School, Amaravathinagar, a prestigious residential school for boys functioning under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi, invites application for the following posts
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
LDC(Lower Division Clerk)-
(i)Matriculation (ii)Typing Speed 40 Words per minute (iii)) Knowledge of short hand,computer and ability to correspond in English will be considered as additional qualificationAbility to converse fluently in English.
i) Higher qualification and experience (ii) Knowledge of Office Procedures in Schools/government establishments. (iii) Proficiency in Computer Office applications and ability to work in a network enabled office. (iv) Ability to converse fluently in English and aptitude for residential school life style.
Pay Band Rs.5200- 20200 + GP Rs. 1900/- + DA Total emoluments Rs.16,729/-
|18 TO 50 YEARS AS ON 01 JAN 2015|
(i) Matriculation or equivalent preferably with Science.
i) Knowledge and handling of Computers (ii) Ability to converse fluently in English and aptitude for residential school life style. (iii)Degree/ Diploma in Nursing/ Paramedics/ Lab Technician will be preferred.
|Pay Band Rs.5200- 20200 + GP Rs. 1800/- + DA Total emoluments Rs.15,218/-||18 TO 50 YEARS AS ON 01 JAN 2015|
Selection Procedure for Sainik School Amaravathinagar- Medical Attendant/ Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Attendant/ Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Sainik School Amaravathinagar:
- Interested eligible candidates may apply with bio-data on plain paper with a pass port size photo, bio-data to include Name, Address, Contact number, Date of Birth, Academic Records, level of participation in games and sports, NCC, experience details, alongwith a non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.150/- (for SC/ST) and Rs.300/- (for Gen) payable at SBI, Amaravathinagar (Code 2191) and a self addressed stamped envelope (Rs.27/-)
- Application must reach Principal, Sainik School, Amaravathinagar, Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur District, Tamilnadu 642 102 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview, No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview. The School administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative/ policy reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Sainik School Amaravathinagar|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016