Sainik School Kodagu has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Asst Masterr through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sainik School Kodagu.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Asst Master Job on or before 12 Aug 2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sainik School Kodagu
Vacancy Name : Asst Master
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 34,000/p.m
Job Location :Karataka
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Sainik School Kodagu (Under Ministry of Defence) Kodagu Dist., (Karataka) Pin: 571 232
Detail of Sainik School Kodagu Asst Master Recruitment:
- Vacancies: – One (Regular)
- Age: 21 to 35 years as on 01 Sep 2015 3.
- Qualification (a) Essential
- Graduate in / with the subject, with a recognized Degree/Diploma in Education (OR) BA.Ed., with English of the Regional College of Education.
- Qualification in CTET/TET conducted by Central Govt./State Govt.
- Desirable (i) Experience in English Medium Public / Residential Schools
- (Proficiency in Games/Sports and in co-curricular activities / hobbies
- Additional qualifications in the respective subject, Knowledge of Computers
- Proficiency in written/spoken English , Aptitude for residential school life style
- Short listed candidates will only be called for written test, demonstration and interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the interview / written test.
- Reservations for SC/ST candidates are applicable as per Rules & Regulations. In case qualified reserved category candidates are not available, the vacancy will be filled with general category candidates as per Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations.
- Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a residential school.
- Indian Nationals only to apply.
- The school administration reserves the right to cancel any or all vacancies due to administrative reasons.
- Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the Application form to enable the school to communicate the date / schedule of selection test at short notice
- Candidates are to bring the certificates / documents in original (in support of their qualifications / experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Sainik School Kodagu – Asst Master Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12 Aug 2015 .
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Asst Master Vacancy in Sainik School Kodagu :
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format attached.
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided.
- A self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs.25/- to be submitted with the application.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- as application fee (Non-refundable) in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State) also to be forwarded with the application.
- Filled in application form along with copies of certificates are to be forwarded to “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN: 571 232”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12 Aug 2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017