Sainik School Kodagu has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Masters through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Master Degree,M.Sc,Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sainik School Kodagu .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Masters Job on or before21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sainik School Kodagu
Vacancy Name : Masters
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Sc,Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 06 post
Job Location : KARNATAKA
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU (Under Ministry of Defence) KODAGU DIST., (KARNATAKA) PIN: 571 232
Detail of Sainik School Kodagu Masters Recruitment:
- Master (Chemistry)–01(Regular ) .
Essential [either (1) or (2)] (1) (a) Master Degree in Chemistry (OR) Post – graduate Diploma in the subject concerned awarded by the University of Delhi (OR)M.Sc Degree in Bio – Chemistry from a recognised University after doing a minimum of 6 years study after matriculation. Degree or recognised Diploma in Education (OR) Three years experience of teaching Intermediate or higher classes. M.Sc. Ed. In the Chemistry from Regional College of Education, NCERT. Note : Post Graduation in Pharma -Chemistry or other disciplines related to Chemistry be treated on par with M.Sc. Chemistry provided it is preceded by graduation in chemistry. Desirable : Minimum 3 years of teaching experience of Intermediate or higher classes inEnglish Medium Institutions having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co – curricular activities / hobbies (ii) Additional qualifications i.e. M.Phil in the Chemistry, Knowledge of Computers, Proficiency in written/spoken English and aptitude for residential institution life style would be given preference.
- Master (Mathematics) –01 (Regular)
Essential [either (1) or (2)] (1) Master Degree in Mathematice Degree or recognised Diploma in Education (OR) Three years experience of teaching Intermediate or Higher Classes . M.Sc. Ed. in the subject from the Regional college of Education, NCERT . Note : Post Graduation in Statistics or Operational research be treated on par with M.A/ M.Sc. Mathematics provided it is preceded by graduation in mathematics.
Desirable : (i) Minimum 3 years of teaching experience of Intermediate or higher classes in English Medium Institutions / Residential Schools having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co-curricular activities / hobbies (ii) Additional qualifications i.e. M.Phil in the Mathematics, Knowledge of Computers, Proficiency in written/spoken English and aptitude for residential institution life style would be given preference.
- Assistant Master (English)–01(Regular).
Essential [either (1) or (2)] with qualification in CTET/TET conducted by Central Govt./State Govt. (1)Graduate in / with the English Are cognized Degree/Diploma in Education (OR) BA. B.Ed. with English of the Regional College of Education Desirable: Experience in English Medium Public / Residential Schools; Proficiency in Games/Sports and in co-curricular activities / hobbies;Additional qualifications in the respective subject;Knowledge of Computers; Proficiency in written/spoken English;Aptitude for residential school life style.
- Craft Instructor– 01(Contractual)
Essential : Matriculation or equivalent (ii) Two years trade certificate from recognized Industrial Training Centre (iii) Ability to teach through English Medium. Desirable: Minimum 3 years Teaching experience as Craft Instructor in any reputed institution. Having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/hobbies.
- Music Teacher (Indian Classical/Western)–01(Contractual)
Essential : Graduate in/with Music OR Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music from any recognized institution. Desirable: Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in English Medium Institutions havingproficiency in Games/Sports and other extraco-curricular activities/hobbies (ii)Additional qualifications in the Music field will be given preference.
- Band Master – 01 ( Contractual) .
Essential : Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi OR Equivalent Naval/Air Force Courses. Desirable : Minimum 3 years Teaching experience as Band Master in any reputed institution. Having proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra co- curricular activities/hobbies.
Pay & Perks : For the post of I (1) to (2)₹9300-34800 + 4800 Grade Pay; For the post of ₹ 9300- 34800 + 4600 Grade Pay . Other benefits i.e. DA, NPS, Gratuity, Transport Allowance, Rent free accommodation/HRA etc. at Central Govt. rates and medical allowance will be paid as per school rules For the post of I to Consolidated salary ₹22,000/-.Free food for self during the session for all posts
Selection Procedure for Sainik School Kodagu – Masters Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for MastersVacancy in Sainik School Kodagu :
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application form at attached.
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided.
- A self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth₹25/- to be submitted with the application. Demand Draft for ₹300/-as application fee (Non – refundable) in favour of the Pr incipal, Sainik School Kodagu payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State) also to be forwarded with the application.
- Filled in application form along with copies of certificates are to be forwarded to ‘ The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO: Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN: 571 232
- General Instructions Short listed candidates will only be called for written test, demonstration and interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
- Post mentioned at Ser III (A) to (C) are reserved for SC/ST category. In case qualified reserved category candidates are not available, the vacancy will be filled with general category candidates as per Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations.
- Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a residential school.
- Indian Nationals only to apply.
- The school administration reserves the right to cancel any or all vacancies due to administrative reasons.
- Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the Application form to enable the school to communicate the date / schedule of selection test at short notice.
- Candidates are to bring the certificates / documents in original (in support of their qualifications / experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test,failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
- Last date for receipt of Applications 21 Sep 2015 (Monday)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job21/9/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016