Sainik School Kodagu has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Master through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.A/ B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sainik School Kodagu
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Master Job on or before 07.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sainik School Kodagu|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Master|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, B.A/ B.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU (Under Ministry of Defence) KODAGU DIST., (KARNATAKA) PIN: 571 232|
Detail of Sainik School Kodagu – Assistant Master Recruitment:
- Vacancies: – One (Regular)
- Age: 21 to 35 years as on 01 Apr 2015
- Qualification (a) Essential (i)Graduate in / with the subject, with a recognized Degree/Diploma in Education (OR) BA.Ed., with English of the Regional College of Education. (ii) Qualification in CTET/TET conducted by Central Govt./State Govt. (b) Desirable (i) Experience in English Medium Public / Residential Schools (ii) Proficiency in Games/Sports and in co-curricular activities / hobbies (iii) Additional qualifications in the respective subject (iv) Knowledge of Computers (v) Proficiency in written/spoken English. (vi) Aptitude for residential school life style.
- Pay & Perks: Pay scale ` 9300-34800 + 4600 Grade Pay. Other benefits i.e. DA, NPS, Gratuity, Transport Allowance, Rent free accommodation/HRA etc. at Central Govt. rates and medical allowance will be paid as per school rules. Free food for self during the session.
Selection Procedure for Sainik School Kodagu – Assistant Master Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Master – Vacancy in Sainik School Kodagu:
(a) Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format attached. (b) Recent passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided. (c) A self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs.25/- to be submitted with the application. (d) Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- as application fee (Non-refundable) in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State) also to be forwarded with the application. (e) Filled in application form along with copies of certificates are to be forwarded to “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN: 571 232”
General Instructions (a) Short listed candidates will only be called for written test, demonstration and interview. (b) No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the interview / written test. (c) Reservations for SC/ST candidates are applicable as per the Central Government Rules & Regulations. In case qualified reserved category candidates are not available, the vacancy will be filled with general category candidates as per Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations. (d) Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a residential school. (e) Indian Nationals only to apply. (f) The school administration reserves the right to cancel any or all vacancies due to administrative reasons. (g) Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the Application form to enable the school to communicate the date / schedule of selection test at short notice (h) Candidates are to bring the certificates / documents in original (in support of their qualifications / experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
Last date for receipt of Applications. 07 Feb 2015 (Saturday)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Sainik School Kodagu|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017