Sainik School Punglwa (SSP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Master through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sainik School Punglwa (SSP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Master Job on or before 22nd August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sainik School Punglwa (SSP)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Master
Educational Qualification : B.Ed
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Nagaland
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22nd August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sainik School Punglwa Sainik School Punglwa Punglwa, Peren District, Pin 797106 (Nagaland)
Detail of Sainik School Punglwa (SSP) Assistant Master Recruitment:
Sainik School Punglwa invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Master (TGT) (Social Science) in Peren. Last date for application is 22nd August 2015.
- Post: Assistant Master (TGT) (Social Science)
- Job Location(s): Peren
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Qualifications: Candidate should have passed Graduation with History / Political Science as Main Subject. B.Ed with Social Science from a recognized University. CTET/STET Qualified.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Procedure for Sainik School Punglwa (SSP) – Assistant Master Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22nd August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Master Vacancy in Sainik School Punglwa (SSP) :
Applications should be sent to Sainik School Punglwa office. Send your fully filled applications to Principal Sainik School Punglwa BPO Medziphema SO Dist – Peren (Nagaland) Pin – 797106, For More See Employment New 8-14 Page No.44
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22nd August 2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016