Sanchi University of Buddhist (SUB) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies with M Phil / Phd/ Master Degree holders
Company name :Sanchi University of Buddhist (SUB)
Posts :Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification : M Phil / Phd/ Master Degree
Salary : Rs. 15600-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 30
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
A number of faculty positions at the level of Associate professor, assistant professor (selection grade, senior grade & junior grade), assistant director-sport and assistant Librarian are available in various Schools/Centers of the University. Candidates with good academic record, teaching and research workingexperience in related areas from all over the world are encouraged to apply. University also solicits applications from candidates with research interests that are interdisciplinary. At present, the numbers of vacancies at each level are as under:
- ASSP Associate professor – number of post 07 ( 4 General, 1 SC, 1 ST, 1 OBC) (Pay Scale – 37400-67000+AGP 9000) Buddhist philosophy-01 (OBC), Social & natural science-01 (Gen), Alternative learning-01 (Gen), Jainism-01 (Gen), English-01(Gen), Pali-01 (SC) & Indian arts-01(ST)
- APSL Assistant professor (selection grade) – number of post – 2 (1 ST, 1 Gen) (Pay Scale – 15600-39100+AGP 8000) Tibetan language – 01 (ST), Indian iconography & sculpture – 01 (Gen)
- ABSR Assistant professor (senior grade) – number of post –5 (3Gen, SC, 1 ST) (Pay Scale – 15600-39100+AGP 7000) Japanese language – 01 (Gen), Tibetan language – 01 (ST), Indian music – 01 (Gen), Indian dances & drama – 01 (SC), Asian iconography & sculpture – 01 (Gen)
- RPJR Assistant professor (junior grade) – number of post –19 (10 Gen, 3 ST, 3 SC, 3 OBC)(Pay Scale 15600-39100+AGP 6000) Buddhist philosophy-01 (Gen), Sanatana dharma & Indic studies-02 (1Gen, 1ST), Social & natural science-Yoga-01 (OBC), Social & natural science-Ayurveda-01 (Gen), Alternative learning-01(Gen), Mahayana-01(Gen), Theravada-01(SC), Sikhism-01 (SC), Hindi-01(Gen), Vedic studies-01 (Gen), Sanskrit language-01(Gen), Prakrit-01(ST), Chinese language-01(Gen), Sinhalese language-01 (SC), Indian paintings-01(Gen), Indian handicrafts-01(ST), Asian painting-01(OBC), Asian handicrafts-01 (OBC)
- ASLB Assistant librarian – Number of post 01 (General) (Pay Scale – 15600-39100+AGP 6000)
- ADSP Assistant director-sport – Number of post 01 (General)(Pay Scale – 15600-39100+AGP 6000)
HOW TO APPLY:
- For more details on Posts, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc. please visit SUBIS website www.sanchiuniv.org.in
- Details of Schools, Centers and Posts are also available on SUBIS website.
- Recruitment shall be done as per the SUBIS educational services (collegiate branch) recruitment rules 2014.
- Format of application form and filling instructions are available in the SUBIS website. Applications made only in the prescribed format shall be accepted.
- Candidates can apply for appointment through direct recruitment/ deputation/ lien/ absorption/ contract.
- Both Indian and foreign nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Candidates with MP domicile will get the benefit of reservation.
- A non-refundable demand draft for rupees 1000/- in the name of OIC, Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies (separately for each post) is required to be attached with application form along with annexures.
- Applicant born after 26.01.2001 having two siblings is not eligible.
- Applicant married before minimum age limit are also not eligible.
- Application form sent by registered/speed post only shall be accepted. The name & code number of the post shall be clearly written on the envelope. University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The university reserved the right of filling/not filling up any advertised post.
- Duly filled applications form shall be accepted till 05.00 PM on 15th October 2014. In any circumstances no application form shall be accepted beyond the last date.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SUB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016