Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 – NO. F.1 (134)//WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/JR/SGMH/2015/ 2328. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :16 Posts
Job Location :DELHI
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
Detail Of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Junior Residents Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Resident against vacant/anticipated vacant posts on PURELY ON CONTRACT basis in this hospital for a period of 89 days or till Junior Resident on Regular basis are provided from the Central Pool, whichever is earlier
- FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS : – 16 Posts: OBC-10, SC-03 and ST-03 (Out of above posts, 3 posts are reserved for Person with Disabilities as per rules)
- Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University and valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must not have completed one year Junior Residency in any recognized institution including regular & Adhoc period. Candidates who have completed internship earlier than 04.06.2013 are not eligible.
- Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age: 30 years for Gen, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC candidates on the closing date of submission of application
Selection Procedure For Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 04/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Residents vacancy in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital:
- Candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials (duly attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 04.06.2015 at 09:30 A.M. The registration will be open between 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM. No Candidate will be entertained after 11:00 AM
- In case of non-availability of candidate, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxations:-
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Jr. Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of JRship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/06/2015
VENUE : GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
Reference: Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 – NO. F.1 (134)//WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/JR/SGMH/2015/ 2328
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016