Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 – No. F.1 (128)/Walk-in-interview/SR/SGMH/15/15889-90. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ DNB/ MS/ MD/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/04/2015 & 08/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ DNB/ MS/MD/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||31|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015 & 08/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083|
Detail of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following Deptt. of this hospital PURELY ON CONTRACT basis for a period of maximum upto 89 days or till recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular basis whichever is earlier, against vacant/anticipated vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 07.04.2015 & 08.04.2015 at 9:30 A.M. Registration for the interview shall be between 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Total No of post : 31
- Qualification: MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB/MBBS with 2 years experience in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institution and should have a complete valid registration with Delhi Medical Council/must have registration receipt on day of interview. Must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on regular or Adhoc basis. MBBS Candidate with 2 years experience in concerned specialty qualification may be considered on Adhoc basis only. If reserved category candidates do not come for interview, Candidates from general category will be considered for appointment on Adhoc basis
- Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age: Upto 35 years for UR, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application.
Selection Procedure for Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 07/04/2015 & 08/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital:
Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 07.04.2015 & 08.04.2015 at 9:30 A.M. Registration for the interview shall be between 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/04/2015 & 08/04/2015
VENUE :SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
Reference: Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2014 – No. F.1 (128)/Walk-in-interview/SR/SGMH/15/15889-90