Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 – No. F.1 (131)//Walk-in-interview/SR(Adhoc)/SGMH/2015/811. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ DNB/ MS/ MD/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/5/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/ DNB pathology/ MS/MD/ PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 31
Salary : Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-
Job Location : DELHI
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 6/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
Detail of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following Deptt. of this hospital PURELY ON CONTRACT basis for a period of maximum upto 89 days or till recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular basis whichever is earlier, against vacant/anticipated vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 06.05.2015 at 9:30 A.M. Registration for the interview shall be between 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Qualification: MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB/MBBS with 2 years experience in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institution and should have a complete valid registration with Delhi Medical Council/must have registration receipt on day of interview. Must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on regular or Adhoc basis. MBBS Candidate with 2 years experience in concerned specialty qualification may be considered on Adhoc basis only. If reserved category candidates do not come for interview, Candidates from general category will be considered for appointment on Adhoc basis
- Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age: Upto 35 years for UR, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application.
Selection Procedure for Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 6/5/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital:
Further, in case of non availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxation :-
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like anesthesia and radiology etc. or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 3 years of Sr. Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have competed 3 years of Sr. Residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing the name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as Senior Residents and the second list would be used only after that.
- All Senior Residents appointments from second list will be for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/5/2015
GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2014 – No. F.1 (131)//Walk-in-interview/SR(Adhoc)/SGMH/2015/811
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017