Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctor for MBBS/ P.G. Degree/ Diploma holders on December 02, 2014
Company name : Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Posts : Senior Resident Doctor
Qualification : MBBS/ P.G. Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 15
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : December 02, 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Resident Doctor
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following Deptt. of this hospital PURELY ON CONTRACT basis for a period of 89 days or till recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular basis whichever is earlier, against vacant/anticipated vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 02.12.2014 at 9:30 A.M. Registration for the interview shall be between 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M
Name of the Post: Senior Resident Doctor
- Name of the Department:
- Peadiatrics: 08 posts
- Orthopedics: 03 posts
- Anaesthesia: 03 posts
- Obst. & Gynae: 01 post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 35 years for Unreserved, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) as on 02-12-2014.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS with P.G. Degree/ Diploma/ DNB/ MBBS with 2 years experience in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institution and should have a complete valid registration with Delhi Medical Council
- Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
General Instructions :
Further, in case of non availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxation :-
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like anesthesia and radiology etc. or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 3 years of Sr. Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have competed 3 years of Sr. Residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing the name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as Senior Residents and the second list would be used only after that.
- All Senior Residents appointments from second list will be for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph on 02-12-2014 at 09:30 AM in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital.
- Time of Registration: 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
- Date & Time of Interview: 02-12-2014 at 09:30 AM
- Venue: In the Administrative Block, SGM hospital
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 02, 2014
Venue : In the Administrative Block, SGM hospital
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SGMH|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016