Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Residents with MBBS educational background on September 15, 2014
Company name : Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Posts : Junior Residents
Qualification : M.B.B.S
Salary : 15600-39100/- per month
No of Post : 31
Location : Delhi
Walk in Date: 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Resident against vacant/anticipated vacant posts on PURELY ON CONTRACT basis for a period of 89 days or till recruitment of Junior Resident on Regular basis whichever is earlier, in this hospital. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials (duly attested) and onepassport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 15.09.2014 at 09:30 A.M. The registration will be open between 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM. No Candidate will be entertained after 11:00 AM
FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS :
- No of post : 31 Posts: UR-01, OBC-18, SC-08 and ST-04(Out of above posts, three post is reserved for Person with Disabilities as per rules). Note: If reserve category candidates are not available and seats are vacant, general candidates may be considered.
- Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University and valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must not have completed one year Junior Residency in any recognized institution including regular & adhoc period. Candidates who have completed internship earlier than 15.09.2012 are not eligible.
- Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-3900+Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age: 30 years for Gen, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC candidates on the closing date of submission of application.
NOTE:– (a) In case of non-availability of candidate, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxations:-
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Jr. Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of JRship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 15.09.2014
Venue : SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017