Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Resident with MS, MBBS, M.Phil / Ph.D, MD, M.Sc holders
Company name : Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
Posts : Senior Resident
Qualification : MS, MBBS, M.Phil / Ph.D, MD, M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 86
Location : Lucknow
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from qualified Indian nationals for appointments of the posts of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in the following specialties for session commencing from JANUARY, 2015:-
Applications are invited for the following post:-
|Department||Senior Resident (Hospital Services)|
|Critical Care Medicine||04||–||–||01|
|Plastic Surgery & Burns||03||–||–||–|
|Radiotherapy (Medical Physics Resident)||01||–||–||–|
|Surgical Gastroenterology (Liver Transplant Unit)||03||–||–||01|
|Maternal & Reproductive Health||02||–||–||–|
|Paediatric Surgcial Super Specialities||05||01||–||03|
Essential Qualifications for Senior Residents (Hospital Services):
MD (Medicine/Paediatrics) for Nephrology, Clinical Hematology, MD Paediatrics for Neonatology, MD (Medicine / Resp. Medicine / Paediatrics) for Pulmonary Medicine, for Medical Genetics MD (Medicine/Paediatrics) or MD/MS (Obst. &Gyne.), for Maternal & Reproductive HealthMD/MS (Obst. &Gyne) MS for C.V.T.S., Liver Transplantation, Neurosurgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgical Super specialities, Plastic Surgery & Burns, MD in respective speciality for Anaesthesiology, Microbiology, Radiodiagnosis, Pathology, Radiotherapy, MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine) / MBBS with DRM for Nuclear Medicine, MD in Anaesthesiology/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Internal Medicine or Paediatric for Critical Care Medicine, MD (Transfusion Medicine/Pathology or MBBS with PhD. in Transfusion Medicine for Transfusion Medicine, for Medical physics Resident the candidate should possess M.Sc. in Medical Physics from a recognized university or M.Sc. in physics from a recognized university with Post Graduate Diploma in radiological physics from BARC Mumbai or a qualification recommended by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai. for Hospital Administration MD Hospital Administration or MD Community Health Administration or MD Health Administration, for SR(Emergency Medicine) MD/MS/DNB in Anaesthesiology/ Internal Medicine/Orthopedics/General Surgery/Emergency Medicine.All Qualification should be recognised by MCI.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for eligibility is 35 Years as on 01.01.2015 for Senior Resident (Hospital Services). Age relaxation for a maximum period of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates having domicile of U.P. Reservation to widowed/divorced/legally-separated women who have not re-married and disabled/ handicapped persons will be as per Government rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
The information brochure and application forms for SR (HS) can be downloaded from the Institute’s website [http://www.sgpgi.ac.in] during 27th October, 2014 to 20th November, 2014. The candidates will have to fill up theAPPLICATION FORM ONLINE. After online submission, a print out of filled in application form MUST be taken and sent to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Lucknow 226014 along with all relevant documents in support of age, qualification and proof of MD/MS degree recognition by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council, reservation etc. and duly signed by the candidate. A bank draft of Rs. 1,000/- should also be attached with the application form. The Bank Draft should be drawn in favour of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, and issued by a nationalized bank.
Last date of receiving completed application form along with necessary enclosures for SR (HS) is 20.11.2014.
- Part A –objective MCQ written examination for selection of Senior Residents (HS) will be held on Sunday 07th December, 2014 from 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon at B.S.N.V.P.G.College, Charbagh, Lucknow. Based on result of Part-A examination, candidates will be called for Part –B departmental objective test. Departmental objective test will be held on Tuesday dated 09.12.2014 at 10.00 AM in respective departments.
- The number of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) posts advertised are provisional which may increase or decrease.
- Reservation for SR (HS) will apply as per rule. Reservation will be admissible only to candidates having Domicile of State of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates having Domicile other than Uttar Pradesh will be treated as General category candidate for all purposes.
- The candidates must possess MD/MS or equivalent qualification recognized by MCI as on 15th November 2014 for the SR (HS) post.
- The candidate must submit proof of recognition of his/her degree from Medical Council of India/State Medical Council along with his/her application form, failing which application will be rejected.
- The Admit Cards can be printed by candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The last date of receiving of completed application forms along with necessary enclosures as mentioned in check list in the Information Brochure and a Bank Draft for Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, drawn on SBI, SGPGI Branch, (Code No. 7789), payable at Lucknow, is 20th November, 2014 for SR (HS) post.
- Since the application forms are to be filled ONLINE, the candidate must ensure that they fill the correct and complete information. On the basis of the information filled by the candidates ONLINE, their suitability for appearing in the entrance examination will be assessed. Institute will not be responsible if application of any candidate is rejected on the basis of information filled by him/her ONLINE in the application form.
- While filling ONLINE Application Forms candidates must follow the instructions on the screen.
- Incomplete application and application received after the last date will summarily be rejected.
- Candidate must write his name and registration number on back of the bank draft.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow, will be final.
- The completed application along with enclosures (print out of application form filled ONLINE along with Bank Draft and all necessary documents) should be sent latest by 20th November 2014 for SR (HS) through courier or speed post in a envelope super scribed “Application for entrance exam of SR (HS)” and addressed to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raibareli Road, Lucknow 226 014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SGPGIMS|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017