Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers through recruitment notification – Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 15 post
Job Location : Punjab
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal Campus Road, Punjab 148106.
Detail Of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers||15 Post||B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc||Rs-30,000-43,000/-pm||NA|
- The Institute is an Autonomous Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI), fully funded by Govt. of India. The Institute is running programmes for awarding Integrated Certificates, Diplomas (ICD), undergraduate degrees, Postgraduate degrees (science, engineering and business administration) and Doctoral degrees.
- All the programmes are approved by AICTE. The institute enjoys the status of deemed university under UGC act of 1956 (Section-3). The focus of the Institute is to achieve academic excellence.
- The Institute has infrastructure facilities comparable to IITs. The institute has a sprawling campus spread over 451 acres. The campus extends a beautiful and well developed area with many topographically featured picturesque landscape, numerous buildings of various nature and stature and metal road network.
- Campus has lakes which attract migratory birds. The campus presents a spectacle of harmony and natural beauty. It is embedded with all the amenities and is a self contained modern township.
- Institute will conduct Walk-in-Interviews for making contract appointments to the posts of Assistant Professors, Pro rata Lecturers and Technicians for this Academic Session or till the joining of regular Teachers/Technician, whichever is earlier.
For the appointment of Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers (PRL):
- The Assistant Professor on contract will be paid consolidated Salary of Rs. 43,000/- per month.
- The Pro-rata-Lecturer on contract will be paid consolidated Salary of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Teaching / Research experience.
- NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 1st class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 1st class wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- For Engineering Departments: The candidates with B.Tech. and M.Tech. 1st Division in both, in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/Technology.
- For Science Departments:Sc and M.Sc. with 1st Division in both, in appropriate discipline of Sciences with NET qualified.
The following conditions would be desirable:
- Teaching, research, industrial and or professional experience in a reputed organisation.
- Papers presented at conferences/or in journals.
The details of schedule of Interview are as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of discipline||Number of vacancies|
|5.||Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering||03|
Selection Procedure For Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology – Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers Post:
- Written Test on 07/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professors and Pro rata Lecturers vacancy in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology:
The interested candidates should reach the respective Department (s) on 05/08/2015 for posts at Sr.No.1 to 3 and on 07.08.2015 for the posts at Sr. No. 4 & 5 above respectively between 09.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M as per above schedule. After 10.00 A.M no application will be considered for scrutiny and interview. They should bring complete bio-data and the original certificates in support of their educational/professional qualifications.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/08/2015
VENUE : Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal Campus Road, Punjab 148106.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016