Saraswat Co op Bank invites application for the recruitment of Law Officers with L.L.B. holders
Company name : Saraswat Co op Bank
Posts : Law Officers
Qualification : L.L.B.
Salary : NA
No of Post : 08
Location : Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa and Delhi
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Saraswat Co-op. Bank Ltd., the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 267 fully computerised branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. The total business of the Bank has crossed Rs.40,000 crore as on 31.10.2014 with zero percent net NPA and employs staff over 4300. Recently, the Bank has been granted a pan-India area of operation from RBI. The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates who fulfilled the following eligibility norms for recruitment as Law Officers:
- Qualification : L.L.B. from recognised University
- Age : Not more that 45 years as on 31/10/2014
- Experience : Atleast 10 years experience in Legal Department of a Bank or with a Law firm with specialisation in Banking and Property matters. Candidates should also have experience in handling matters of Banking litigation including consumer complaints, Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments matters, Securitisation and debt recovery, co-operative court, arbitration, scrutiny of title documents and drafts of guarantees, indemnities, joint consortium and inter-se agreement, mortgages, legal notices and thorough knowledge of the provisions of the Stamps Act and Registration Act; Negotiable Instruments Act, Banking Regulation Act, Co-operative Societies Act and related Statutory. Laws and also fluency in local language and local laws.
- Salary : Negotiable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their Curriculum Vitae with complete details (in the format available on our website http://www.saraswatbank.com) in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Law Officer” within fifteen days to Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD, The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd., (Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025. The Bank does not engage any Agents / Agency for recruitment which please note.
Procedure to Apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website and no other means/ mode of application is acceptable. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess the following:
- A valid email id for filling in the application. In case the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/ she can create a new email id. This email id should be valid for the duration of the recruitment process.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph for pasting on the system generated printout of the application and on the call letter. Valid proof of identity such as Pan card / Passport/ Voter ID card/ Driving license/ Aadhar Card/ Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated printout of the application. The system generated printout of the application should be signed by the candidate and sent along with: Self attested Copies of qualification certificates, mark sheets, certificates of experience, marriage certificate (if applicable), age proof, residence proof (Ration card and latest Electricity / Gas / Telephone bill).
- The computer generated printout of the application along with the documents mentioned above should be sent by ordinary post ONLY in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER” at the following address: Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD. The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.
- The Bank does not engage any Agents / Agency for recruitment which please note.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Saraswat Co op Bank|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016