Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Core- Faculty Post through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Core- Faculty Post Job on or before 10/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA)|
|Vacancy Name||Core- Faculty Post|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Opp. ISRO, Satellite Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015|
Detail of Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) Core- Faculty Post Recruitment:
SPIPA is an autonomous training institute set up by the government of Gujarat to undertake the training and capacity building of all Government stakeholders. It invites applications for Core Faculty for carrying out the activities related to Training Programmes for UPSC Civil Services Examination on contractual basis for a minimum period of 11 months. The selected candidate will be given a fixed salary of Rs.25, 000 – per month.
Job Assignment in Brief: Selected candidate will have to:
- To tie up with the expert faculties of the state/outside the state them for study centre according to need of students and as per the UPSC Civil Services Examination Structure and Syllabus.
- To arrange the lectures of the empanelled faculties.
- To arrange the honorarium as per the demand of empanelled faculties after getting approval of respective senior officer. To arrange the lectures of that faculty subject to approval of respective senior officers.
- To get the quotations the test series of prelims examination for candidates from the agencies which conduct the test series of UPSC prelims examinations at all India level and to empanel such agency after getting approval of Director General of SPIPA.
- To prepare the study material.
- Qualification: (1) Post Graduate Degree. In any faculty with minimum 50 %.
- Age limit : 25 to 40 yrs
- Experience: Minimum Experience of 2 Years as a lecturer at SPIPA, Ahmedabad for UPSC Civil Services Exam and has a vast experience of Competitive Examination.
Selection Procedure for Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA)- Core- Faculty Post Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Core- Faculty Post Vacancy in Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA):
Name of the applicant, 2 Address, 3 Date of Birth, 4 Contact No., 5 E-mail ID, 6 Educational Qualification, 7 Experience etc. should be clearly mentioned in the application. The Xerox copies of the relevant copies of the relevant certificate/mark sheet must be attached. The applications without Xerox copies document will be rejected. Candidate should send their application by RPAD .The last date of receipt of application is 10th February, 2015 up to 16:00 pm .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SPIPA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017