Sardar Patel University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director/Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. AERC/02/DD-ReAdvt/Attempt 03/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Patel University.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy Director/Associate Professor on or before 30/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sardar Patel University
Vacancy Name : Deputy Director/Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120, Anand, Gujarat.
Detail Of Sardar Patel University Deputy Director/Associate Professor Recruitment:
Deputy Director/Associate Professor in AERC: The Agro-Economic Research Centre (AERC), Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120, Anand, Gujarat, a leading research organisation, which is fully sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi and working as an Associate Institute of Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar since 1961, invites applications for one vacant position of Deputy Director/Associate Professor. The details of qualifications and emoluments are as under:
Post: Deputy Director/Associate Professor in AERC – 01 (One); Category: Open/General
Pay scale: Rs. 37400-67000/-, AGP 9000/- p.m. with the usual allowances admissible from time to time.
- Good academic record with a Ph. D. Degree in the Economics/ Agricultural Economics
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based PBAS: Category III (Research, Publications and Academic Contribution).
- A minimum of Eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Experience should preferably be in conducting independent research project work, organising field survey, report writing, analysis of data in the field of agriculture & allied sector.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 50 years as on the date of advertisement. The age limit is relaxed without any limit in case of employees of the Centre.
Benefits: DA, CPF (in lieu of Pension), HRA, Medical, Gratuity, etc. (as per S.P. University rules and rules framed by the Governing Body of AERC from time to time)
Period of Appointment: Initially appointment would be made up to March 31, 2017. Extension or continuation in service would be subject to satisfactory performance and permission from the grantor.
Selection Procedure For Sardar Patel University – Deputy Director/Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Director/Associate Professor Vacancy in Sardar Patel University:
- Last date: September 30, 2015.
- The prescribed application form (MS Word format) and instructions to the candidate can be obtained from the Office on payment or can be downloaded from the website (www.aercspu.ac.in or www.spuvvn.edu).
- Before filling in the form in MS Word format, candidate must read the instructions for candidate and essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement carefully.
- Soft copy of completed application (in MS Word format) as well as signed hard copy (print out) of same with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- as processing fee – non refundable, drawn in favour of ‘Agro-Economic Research Centre’, payable at Vallabh Vidyanagar or Anand] and copies of testimonials should be sent in a cover superscribing “Application for the post of Deputy Director/Associate Professor” and should reach the undersigned on or before the last date of submission.
- Soft copy of completed application (in MS Word format) form should be submitted by email on [email protected]; [email protected] on or before the last date of submission.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and the Centre takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit. Canvassing in any form by the candidates will result in disqualification of the candidates. The Centre reserves the right not to recruit any candidate if no suitable candidate is found.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
Reference: Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. AERC/02/DD-ReAdvt/Attempt 03/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016