Sardar Patel University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Supervisor through recruitment notification – Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2015 – NO. CCS/01/FS-ST/2015 (II). Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Patel University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Supervisor on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sardar Patel University
Vacancy Name : Field Supervisor
Educational Qualification : M.A/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120, Anand, Gujarat
Detail Of Sardar Patel University Field Supervisor Recruitment:
The Comprehensive Scheme to Study Cost of Cultivation of Principal Crops in Gujarat (CCS) which is fully sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi, invites applications for ONE position of Field Supervisor. Since 1970, the Agro-Economic Research Centre, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar has been organizing the work of CCS entrusted to the Sardar Patel University, VVN, by the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India. The details of qualifications and emoluments are as under:
- Name of the Post: Field Supervisor
- Total Posts: 01 (ONE); Category: ST-1
- Pay scale: 9300-34800/-, AGP 4400/- pm with the usual allowances admissible from time to time (initial pay and AGP as per Govt. of Gujarat rule at Rs. 10810/- with AGP 4400/-).
- Nature of work: To supervise the work of fieldsmen work by visiting selected village/s cluster regularly in prescribed format; to collect the data for any research project undertaken by the Centre and other related work.
- Qualifications: M.A. Economics (with Agriculture subject) or M. Sc. (Agri.) in Agricultural Economics or M. Sc. (Agri.) in Agronomy (with Farm Management /Agril. Economics subject); Two years experience of work in agriculture field or work/research in CCS.
- Age Limit: As on the date of advertisement, age should not exceed 35 years. The age limit is relaxed without any limit in case of employees of the Centre.
- Benefits: DA, CPF (in lieu of Pension), HRA, Medical, Gratuity, etc. (as per S.P. University rules and rules framed by the Governing Body of AERC from time to time).
- Last date: July 31, 2015.
Selection Procedure For Sardar Patel University – Field Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview of short-listed candidates.
How To Apply For Field Supervisor Vacancy in Sardar Patel University:
Mere satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. Depending upon the number of applications received in relation to number of vacancies, the Centre reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates after preliminary screening (i) with reference to their qualifications, suitability, experience, etc and or (ii) score obtained by the candidate in written examination ( in case of large number of application). The Selection Committee may relax qualification (age only) in exceptional cases and also consider suitable FS-ST/CCS/June 2015 candidates from outside the list of applicants. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be full and final and the Selection Committee has all authority on the selection of the candidate. The number of vacancies notified is subject to alteration. The prescribed application form with instructions to the candidate can be obtained from the Office on payment or can be downloaded from the website. Completed application with a demand draft (if application is downloaded from our website, attach demand draft of Rs. 125/- as processing fee -non refundable, drawn in favour of ‘Agro-Economic Research Centre’, payable at Vallabh Vidyanagar /Anand and copies of testimonials should be sent in a cover superscribing “Application for the post of Field Supervisor in CCS” and should reach the undersigned on or before July 31, 2015. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and the Centre takes no
responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit. Canvassing in any form by the candidates will result in disqualification of the candidates. The Centre reserves the right not to recruit any candidate if no suitable candidate is found / if circumstances so warrant.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2015 – NO. CCS/01/FS-ST/2015 (II)
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017