Sardar Patel University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Patel University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 6/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sardar Patel University
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.14,000/p.m
Job Location : Anand
Last Date to Apply for this job :6/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Sardar Patel University ,Anand, Gujarat
Detail of Post :
- Applications are invited for two posts of Project Fellow in the Department of Statistics (one each in the thrust areas :”Design of Experiment” and “Statistical Inference” under the UGC Special Assistance Programme (SAP) at the level of DRS-II sanctioned vide Letter No. F.520/2/DRS-II/2015(SAP-I) dated 12 May, 2015 for a period of 5 years w.e.f. 1st April 2015,. The positions are purely temporary and are coterminus with the duration of the project.
- Minimum Essential Qualifications: The candidate to be considered for appointment of Project Fellow must have minimum of Second Class (55% marks or equivalent CGPA, 50% in case of SC/ST/PH) at Master Degree in Statistics or M. Phil. in the subject concerned. The candidate appointed as Project Fellow may be enrolled for Ph. D. degree if NET qualified. For further terms and conditions kindly refer to the rules available on UGC website.
- Age limit: Candidates should be below the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Rs. 14,000/- per month for initial 2 years & Rs. 16,000/- per month from the 3rd year onwards plus HRA as per University norms (as per new UGC guidelines).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/2/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Eligible candidates may apply with full details on plain paper (including qualifications, age, E-mail ID, contact number, etc. along with details of certificates of qualifications, experience if any) so as to reach the undersigned either as hard copy or by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on before 6/2/2016. The applications will be scrutinized on the basis of qualification, experience and suitability of the candidate in the programme. Only selected candidates from the initial screening will be called for written test/interview. No further communication on this matter will be entertained. Interview date will be intimated by “E- mail ONLY” to shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA will be paid if called for attending the interview. For further details contact www.spuvvn.edu. Envelopes may kindly be super-scribed with the title of the post applied for
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/2/2016