Sardar Patel University (SPU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Sardar Patel University (SPU) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.EST-3 (2015). Candidates who have completed Graduate Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Patel University (SPU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 19/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sardar Patel University (SPU)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Vidyanagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120 o
Detail of Sardar Patel University (SPU) Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Registrar, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar-388120 invites applications in the prescribed form for the following positions.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|*Registrar||1||REGISTRAR : PB Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.10000/- * Service Conditions subject to approval of State Govt. (1) A Master’s degree with at least 55 % of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. (2) At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (Sr. Scale)/Lecturer with eight years in Reader’s grade with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education in an equivalent position. OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.||37400-67000 10000/-|
|Chief Accounts Officer||1||CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER : PB Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/- M.Com. with 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B (Percentage equivalent from 55% to 64%) with Accountancy and ten years experience. Chartered Accountant preferred. NOTE : The minimum requirement of 55% can be relaxed for the candidate, who is already in the University System||15600-39100 6600/-|
|Medical Officer||1||MEDICAL OFFICER : PB Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/- M.D. (General Medicine) OR M.B.B.S. with 10 years practice||15600-39100 6600/-|
|University Librarian||1||UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN : PB Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/- (i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. (ii) At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a university library or eighteen years’ experience as a college Librarian. (iii) Evidence of innovative library service and organisation of published work. (iv) Desirable : M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree in library science/ information science/ documentation/ archives and manuscript keeping.||15600-39100 6600/-|
Selection Procedure for Sardar Patel University (SPU) – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Sardar Patel University (SPU) :
- Candidates should send their applications neatly typed in prescribed form using Microsoft Word Arial Unicode fonts of size 11 in TWELVE COPIES, each with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualifications, experience, age, publication and all other claims made by them in a proper sequence of enclosures with numbering. Handwritten application will not be acceptable.
- The word format for the application may be obtained from the Sardar Patel University Website www.spuvvn.edu/careers
- Not a single column should be left unfilled. Instead NIL/ Not Applicable should be mentioned.
- If the space provided in application form is insufficient, increase the rows/column of the respective item. In all cases, the information sought be provided in the table provided.
- An Application Form should be sent alongwith Demand Draft for Application fee of Rs.250/- (Non-refundable) in favour of “REGISTRAR, SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY, VALLABH VIDYANAGAR” in any Nationalized Bank payable at Vallabh Vidyanagar. Write your Name, Address, and Mobile/Telephone Number on the back side of the Demand Draft. Preciously mention your name and the position you are applying for on the back of Demand Draft.
- Applicant shall submit the application in person or by post in the prescribed form together with all enclosures in envelope superscribed “Application for the post of “_______” so as to reach the Registrar, (Establishment Section), Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120 on or before 19/10/2015, Application received after the due date will be liable to be disregarded. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Applicants who are in service should apply through their present employers. Direct application will not be considered. However such a candidate can send in advance, one copy of dully filled in application form without any enclosure. so as to reach before the deadline. Such an application will be deemed in time, provided the application through proper channel is received within one week after last date. Persons employed after making application in response to this advertisement should bring “NO OBJECTION” certificate at the time of interview from their employers.
- S.E.B.C. candidate should furnish the Current financial year’s “Non-Creamy-layer certificate” of their parents in the prescribed Performa along with his/her application form, failing which the candidate will not be entitled to get the benefit of reserved category. The reservation of posts shown above is for the candidate of Gujarat State origin only, therefore other candidates need not apply against these posts.
- A candidate who provides incorrect or false information or suppresses information will be disqualified and, if appointed, will be liable to be dismissed.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should submit a separate application for each of the posts with enclosures.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
- Any change in address mentioned in the application form should be communicated to the Registrar, Establishment Section, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar immediately.
- Incomplete application or on plain paper will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the prescribed qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates called for interview shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
- Direct or indirect canvassing will be a disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to fill in or to postpone the decision to fill in or not to fill in these posts.
- The appointment of the candidate shall be subject to the conditions of service rules for the University employees as may be amended from time to time.
- Any additional qualifications, experience, number of papers published, honours and other achievements gained by the candidate during the period between the last date of application and the date of conducting the interview shall not be taken into consideration.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/10/2015
Sardar Patel University (SPU) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.EST-3 (2015).
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016