Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA)
Posts :Deputy Superintendent of Police
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :10/9/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Nominations for the post of ‘Deputy Superintendent of Police (Lines)’, General Central Service Group-B Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the Pay Scale of PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400l- in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad on deputation basis.
- Sir, Nominations are invited for the post of ‘Deputy Superintendent of Police (Lines)’, General Central Service Group-B Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the Pay Scale of PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- in this Academy, on deputation basis.
- The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience, etc.) are furnished in the enclosed Annexure — l. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Institutions / Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers along with, (a) their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure — ll) duly attested, (b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last ten years (from 2004-05 to 2013-14), (0) details of major and minor penalties for the last 10 years and (d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than two months from the date of issue of this letter.
- Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in para 3 above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ensure that the particulars of the officers being nominated are correct and as per the service records.
Name of the post Deputy Superintendent of Police (Lines)
- Classification of the post General Central Service Group Gazetted-Non-Ministerial
- Scale of Pay PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/
- DA, HRA & CCA As admissible under the Central Govt Rules amended from time to time
- Deputation (Duty) Allowance.Within the same station – 5% of (Basic Pay+ GP) subject to maximum of Rs.2000/-p.m. In other cases — 10% of (Basic Pay + GP) subject to maximum of Rs.4000/- p.m.
- Method of Recruitment By Deputation
- Eligibility Criteria Officers of Central Para Military Forces or Central Police Organization ; (i) holding analogous post, or (ii) Inspector in the PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/- or equivalent with three (03) years regular service in the grade.
- Deputation Period Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another eX-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three (03) years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed fifty six (56) years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SVPNPA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016