Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors through recruitment notification – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Recruitment 2015 – F.No. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/Pt-III Candidates who have completed MBBS,Post Graduate,Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident Doctors. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/9/2015 at 9.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident Doctors
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,Any Post Graduate,Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : RS.39,100/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital,NEW DELHI-110008
Detail of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Doctors Recruitment:
- Eligibility: 1. MBBS with Post Graduate degree/DNB/Diploma as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from MCI recognized University. 2. The candidate must have completed internship and registered with Delhi Medical Council with Post Graduate degree/ Diploma and have not completed 3 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on regular or adhoc basis. 3. In the condition, if candidates having Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma are not available, those without Post Graduate qualification but having 02 years experience in concerned specialty may be considered. 4. Age: Up to 35 years for General category, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application. Age relaxation for PH candidates is as per Govt. Rules.
- Pay Scale: – Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the rules. Further, in case of non availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular no. F. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. Of H&FW, GNCTD of Delhi with the following relaxation: 1. Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years. 2. In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like anesthesia and radiology etc. or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 03 years of Senior Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview. 3. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have completed 03 years of Senior Residency already) would be prepared. 4. Firstly, the list containing the name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as Senior Residents and the second list would be used only after that. 5. All Senior Residents appointments from second list will be maximum for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
Selection Procedure for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital – Senior Resident Doctors Post:
- Written Test on 28/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Senior Resident Doctors vacancy in Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital:
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following department of this hospital PURELY ON ADHOC BASIS for a period of 44 days extendable up to three years or till the recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular Basis whichever is earlier, against vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital on 28 th September, 2015. The Registration for interview will be done from 09.30 am till 11.00 am on the date of interview. No candidates will be entertained after 11.00 AM. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
Appointment will be initially for 44 days only and extendable till three years or regular candidate joins or whichever is earlier. 2. Appointment shall be subject to Medical Fitness and Verification of certificates of educational Qualifications/Age/Caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate. 3. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issue before the date of application) issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. 4. The services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India. 5. If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith. 6. No TA/DA & Accommodation for stay in Delhi will be paid/provided for appearing for interview. 7. The decision of the selection board/Medical Suptd. SVBPH regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard. 8. Selected candidates shall be allowed to join within 07 days of the issue of Offer of Appointment failing which the offer shall stand automatically cancelled. 9. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notice for walk in Interview before appearing in the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/9/2015
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital,NEW DELHI-110008
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Recruitment 2014 – F.No. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/Pt-III
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017