Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Recruitment 2015 –F.No. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification :M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 04
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- Pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital , EAST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110008
Detail Of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Resident||04||MBBS||15600-39100/-||30 years|
Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Resident Doctors in this hospital PURELY ON ADHOC BASIS for a period of 44 days extendable up to one year or till the recruitment of Junior Resident on Regular Basis whichever is earlier, against vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital on 29.09.2015. The Registration for interview will be done from 09.30 am till 11.00 am on the date of interview. No candidates will be entertained after 11.00 AM. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
Eligibility for Junior Resident:
- MBBS from MCI recognized University
- Registered with Delhi Medical Council and have not completed 01 years of Junior residency Must have completed rotating internship by the date of interview.
- Age limit is 30 years as on date of interview for General candidates, 35 years for SC/ST candidate and 33 years for OBC candidates on the date of interview. Further upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years.
Selection Procedure For Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 29/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Resident vacancy in Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital:
Conditions of Recruitment:
- Appointment will be initially for 44 days only and extendable till one year or regular candidate joins or whichever is earlier.
- Appointment will be subject to verification of certificate of Educational Qualification/Age/ DMC registration and internship completion certificate.
- OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issue before the date of application) issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India
- If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
- The decision of the selection board/medical Suptd. SVBPH regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to join within 07 days of the issue of offer of Appointment failing which the offer shall stand automatically cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notice for Walk in Interview before appearing in the interview.
- No TA/DA & Accommodation for stay in Delhi will be paid/provided for appearing for interview. Pay Scale: Pay band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Special (Relaxations for interview)
In first instance the recruitment will be made strictly as stated above, in case seats of the Resident Doctors are not filled due to non availability of the candidates, following relaxation for the Residents is to be followed.
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- Post Graduate Doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior
- Residents only if fresh graduates are not available.
- Junior residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency may be allowed to again appear for selection. Seat will be offered only if fresh graduates are not available.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/09/2015
Reference: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Recruitment 2015 –1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016