Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/PT-III. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Diploma, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 6/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI, EAST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110008
Detail of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) Senior Resident Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following departments of this hospital PURELY ON ADHOC BASIS for a period of 44 days extendable up to three years or till the recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular Basis whichever is earlier, against vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital on 06 th July 2015 at 10.00 am. The Registration for interview will be done from 10.00 am till 11.00 am on the date of interview. No candidates will be entertained after 11.00 AM. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Resident||1||1. MBBS with Post Graduate degree/DNB/Diploma as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from MCI recognized University 2. Registered with Delhi Medical Council and have not completed 3 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on regular or adhoc basis. 3. In the condition, if candidates having Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma are not available, those without Post Graduate qualification but having 02 years experience in concerned specialty may be considered on adhoc basis only||Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the rules.||Up to 35 years for General category, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application.|
Selection Procedure for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 6/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH):
- Further, in case of non availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular no. F. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. Of H&FW, GNCTD of Delhi with the following relaxation:
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like anesthesia and radiology etc. or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 03 years of Senior Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have completed 03 years of Senior Residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing the name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as Senior Residents and the second list would be used only after that.
- All Senior Residents appointments from second list will be maximum for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/7/2015
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI, EAST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110008
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/PT-III.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017