Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors through recruitment notification – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/PT-III. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate, DNB, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident Doctors. Walk in Interview will be held on 4/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident Doctors
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, DNB pathology, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 4/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI, EAST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110008
Detail of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) Senior Resident Doctors Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following departments of this hospital PURELY ON ADHOC BASIS for a period of 44 daysextendable up to three years or till the recruitment of Senior Resident on Regular Basis whichever is earlier, against vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for theinterview in the Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, SardarVallabh Bhai Patel Hospital on 04thAugust, 2015. The Registration for interview will be done from 10.00 am till 11.00 am on the date of interview. No candidates will be entertained after 11.00 AM. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
- MBBS with Post Graduate degree/DNB/Diploma as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from MCI recognized University.
- The candidate must have completed internship and registered with Delhi Medical Council with Post Graduate degree/ Diploma and have not completed 3 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on regular or adhoc basis.
- In the condition,if candidates having Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma are not available, those without Post Graduate qualification but having 02 years experience in concerned specialty may be considered.
- Age: Up to 35 years for General category, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application.
- Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Selection Procedure for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) – Senior Resident Doctors Post:
- Written Test on 4/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident Doctors vacancy in Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH):
- Appointment will be initially for 44days only and extendable till three years or regular candidate joins or whichever is earlier.
- Appointment shall be subject to Medical Fitness and Verification of certificates of educational Qualifications/Age/Caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate.
- OBS candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issue before the date of application) issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
- If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or nay material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
- No TA/DA & Accommodation for stay in Delhi will be paid/provided for appearing for interview.
- The decision of the selection board/Medical Suptd. SVBPH regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to join within 07 days of the issue of Offer of Appointment failing which the offer shall stand automatically cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notice for walk in Interview before appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 4/8/2015
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL HOSPITAL GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI, EAST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110008
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital (SVBPH) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. 1/83/2007-08/JR/SR/SVBPH/PT-III.