SARGUJA UNIVERSITY has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from SARGUJA UNIVERSITY.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SARGUJA UNIVERSITY
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : AMBIKAPUR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : VISHWAVIDYALAYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, LAKHANPUR (C.G.) (A CONSTITUTE COLLEGE OF SARGUJA UNIVERSITY, AMBIKAPUR (C.G.) 497001)
Detail of SARGUJA UNIVERSITY Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary assignment of Project Fellow in a project entitled “Development of Nano phosphors for Field Emission Devices(FEDs)” funded by the Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology(CGCOST), Raipur (C.G.) (Sanctioned Letter No 1210/CCOST/MRP/2014 dated 24/09/2014)
- Project Investigator: Dr. H. L. Vishwakarma, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Vishwavidyalaya Engineering College(VEC), Lakhanpur (C.G.) 497116 Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics with specialization in Solid State Physics/ Materials Science/Condensed Matter Physics/ Nano optics/ Optoelectronics with at least 55% aggregate marks. Or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology with at least 55% aggregate marks with published research work of good quality.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Fellowship: Rs.10,000/- PM ( Fixed for two years)
- Duration: Appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year and will be extended yearly basis till the duration of the project depending on satisfactory performance of the incumbent. The appointment can be terminated by the PI by giving one month notice.
Selection Procedure for SARGUJA UNIVERSITY – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in SARGUJA UNIVERSITY :
The application should follow the format provided in the attachment. In complete applications or those who do not meet the minimum criteria will not be considered. The position is purely temporary and is not a position of Sarguja University, Ambikapur. Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirement does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview /test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and No TA/DA will be paid to attend the Interview/test. Canvasing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim corresponding will be entertained. The selection committee/PI reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides. Candidates should produce original testimonial/ certificates as a proof of details furnished in their applications, at the time of interview/test for verification failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/Interview. Complete applications should reach to:- Dr.H.L.Vishwakarma, Principal Investigator, CGCOST Research Project and Associate Professor and Head, Department of Physics, Vishwavidyalaya Engineering College, Lakhanpur (C.G.) 497113.on or before June 30, 2015 ,preferably by E-Mail (email@example.com).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||1,690|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||1,509|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||980|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||549|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||500|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||487|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||400|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|