Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – SHGB RECRUITMENT PROJECT: CWE-III/2. Candidates who have completed 10th, Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Office Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
Vacancy Name : Office Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 263 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,200-31,500/-pm
Job Location : Rohtak
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, HO: Near Bajrang Bhawan, Delhi Road, Rohtak– 124001.
Detail Of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Office Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank invites applications for the post of Officer Scale III, Scale II (General Banking Officer & Specialist Officer), Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014.
- Total No of post : 263
- SCALE OF PAY : Officer Scale III – 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500; Scale II (General Banking Officer & Specialist Officer) – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100; Officer Scale-I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1- 18500-800/1-19300 (20 years
- PROBATION PERIOD: Officer Scale-III, Scale-II (General Banking Officer & Specialist Officer) & Officer Scale-I: Selected candidates will be on probation for Two years. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Selected candidates will be on probation for One year.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4 th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. * Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language i.e. Hindi For ensuring proficiency in local language Hindi, the candidate should have – a. Passed Hindi as one of the subject in 8th standard, but opted Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation/10th standard level OR b. Local language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std level OR c. Native language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std level OR d. Local language i.e. Hindi at any level above 10th Std and upto Graduation level
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Officer Scale-III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and CoOperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics & Accountancy. Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in any Bank.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and CoOperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics & Accountancy. Minimum Two years as an officer in any Bank.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers: Law Officer : Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Agricultural Officer : Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks for a period not less than two years. Two Years
- Officer Scale-I: i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy; ii. Proficiency in local language * iii Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Essential: Proficiency in local language * (b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : For Officer Scale-III, Scale-II (General Banking Officer & Specialist Officer) & Officer Scale-I: – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others. For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): – Rs. 20/- for SC/PWD/EXS candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others. a) Fee Challan Form is available on Bank’s website www.shgb.co.in. b) Candidates should download the Fee Challan Form from the Bank’s website www.shgb.co.in. c) After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the Fee applicable to them at any Branch of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank and should keep the ‘Candidate’s Copy’ of the Fee Challan with receipt of fees duly acknowledged thereon, with them for producing the same at the time of Interview along with the latest passport size photograph pasted on the Challan Form and signed across by the candidate. Candidates claiming fee concession should also enclose photocopy of the relevant category certificate, along with the paid Fee Challan at the time of Interview.
Selection Procedure For Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank – Office Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. The minimum qualifying marks of interview shall be 40 percent of the total marks allotted for interview.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 09.07.2013 should be submitted at the time of Interview. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJ&E), Govt. of India, vide Gazette notification No. 63 dated 04.03.2014 amended the Common Central List of Other Backward Classes in respect of 09 States, namely, Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and National Capital Territory of Delhi. As per amendments, “Jat” community from the aforesaid 09 states was included in the Common Central List of Other Backward Classes. The aforesaid Gazette notification was set aside and quashed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court, vide its judgement dated 17.03.2015 in WP (Civil) no. 274/2014 titled Ram Singh & Others Vs Union of India. In view of the aforesaid judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court, the “Jat” Community candidates from the above noted 09 States (who were included in the OBC category vide Gazette notification No. 63 dated 04.03.2014 issued by MoSJ&E) who had claimed reservation under OBC category in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS Mumbai, will not be eligible under that category.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of correspondence address by candidate will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Rohtak (Haryana).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The candidates applying for the posts are required to possess proficiency in the local language i.e. Hindi For ensuring proficiency in local language Hindi, the candidate should have passed Hindi as one of the subject in 8th standard, but opted Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation/10th standard level OR Local language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std level OR Native language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std level OR Local language i.e. Hindi at any level above 10th Std and upto Graduation level.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates (self attested) in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit self attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph (furnished to IBPS at the time of Registration for RRBs CWE-III) should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead to disqualification. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of i. using unfair means during the selection process or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the interview venue or taking away any documents from the venue or resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means. Such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment conducted by Bank.
How To Apply For Office Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.shgb.co.in from 09.06.2015 to 24.06.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.shgb.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. The candidate should take a printout of the Fee Challan Form. Fill in the Fee Challan Form in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees at any branch of the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank only. Go to the nearest Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee Challan Form and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 80562100003427 with Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank. Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website under heading Branch Network.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with
- Branch Name & code No. (b) Transaction id (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the “Recruitment” Link on the Bank’s website www.shgb.co.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the paid Fee Challan Form in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- The transaction ID provided by the Branch after deposit of fee must be quoted in the online application and the Original fee payment receipt i.e Fee Challan Form will have to be submitted along with print of Application submitted online & the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original Fee Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised
to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (Fee Challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE (to be submitted at the time of Interview only). (xii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview. The applicant should affix his/her photograph and sign across the photo on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. 8 th/10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Self attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Self attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 5. Self attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Any other relevant document.
- If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Private Institutions will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she meets the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form.
- CALL LETTERS FOR THE INTERVIEW All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/ courier. Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring the call letter, Original Fee Payment Challan and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015
Reference: Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – SHGB RECRUITMENT PROJECT: CWE-III/2
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017