Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 942/SSA/AP/A12/2015. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, Post Graduate, Law, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultant on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate, LLM, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.55,000 to 95,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh, State Project Director, SCERT Premises, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, B-Block, Opp: Lal Bahadur Stadium, Hyderabad, A.P. 500 001|
Detail of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh Consultant Recruitment:
- Chief Consultant at the State Level Experienced and professional required to give impetus to the GoAP’s focus on School Education.
- Educational Qualifications:- Post Graduate Degree in any subject preferably in Education, Social Sciences /Management Studies /Public Administration / Educational Planning & Administration from a recognized University with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Preferably a PhD/M.Phil or have Experience of 3/5 years in undertaking Research Studies, Surveys and Programme Evaluation.
- Job Description / Role and Responsibilities:- Over all In-charge for the Technical Support Group. Understanding the requirements and expectations of Secretary & Commissioner School Education, engaging with the Consultants and technical support team in undertaking various programmes for the improvement of School Education with a clear roadmap for implementation along with Timelines, targets and budgetary outlays. • Providing monitoring inputs to spearhead teams to strengthen activities and develop new implementation areas. • Coordinate with various Heads of Departments and Schemes and support in designing, implementing and evaluation of programmes.
- General Consultant at Regional Level School Education Management (Support a group of districts) The role of the General Consultant will be similar to that of the Chief Consultant, in as much as he/she is expected to support effective monitoring of education programs in the allotted 3-4 districts in the State. Though they will be based at the State level, they will be expected to travel to their respective districts and thoroughly understand the issues, gaps, areas for action and provide technical support to the State and Regional Teams. (Educational Qualifications, Job Description/Role and Responsibilities, Experience, other Qualifications and language skills are same as mentioned for Chief Consultant).
- Consultant at State Level – E Governance, MIS/GIS
- Educational Qualifications: • Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Master Degree in Computer Application or B. Tech (IT/CS) from a recognized university with 55% in aggregate.
- Consultant at State Level – Legal Advisor
- Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Law (LLM) with 55% mark in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Consultant at State Level – Financial Management
- Educational Qualifications: He/she shall be a Post Graduate in Accounting or Finance Management with at least 55% marks in aggregate or ICWA/CA from a recognized University or Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) Examination of organized accounting organization or Treasuries & Accounts Services (TAS) Examination.
- Inclusive Education for CwSN Expert
- To encompass Inclusive Education in entirety in Andhra Pradesh, SSA is rendering services to 10 categories of disabilities. The Inclusive Education Specialist will be required to address the problems of the children with the following disabilities:
- Qualifications: • Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/Humanities/Social Work/Education with 55% mark in aggregate from a recognized University 15 • Degree in Special Education from an Institution/National Institutions recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Consultant at State Level – Media Advisor Media plays a significant role in disseminating information pertaining to SSA to the target population through different modes of publicity like Print/Electronic/Audio/Visual/Audio Visual and Social Media etc.
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 55% marks and PG Diploma in mass communication from a recognized institute/university. or Post Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Consultant at State Level – Engineering Designing Experienced and professional required to give impetus to the GoAP’s focus on School Education.
- Educational Qualifications • Post Graduate Degree in Structural Engineering with 65% marks in aggregate from recognized University. • Should not be more than 50 years old with good health • Well versed AutoCAD and STAAD software skills on school building designs
- Consultant at State Level – Pedagogy
- Educational Qualifications: • Post Graduate professional Degree in M.Ed / M.A Education with 55% marks in Aggregate from a recognized university. • PG Diploma or Diploma in Computer Education / Applications or ICT
Selection Procedure for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh:
Applications are invited from eligible and interested persons/employees to work as consultants in the department of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 942/SSA/AP/A12/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017