Sathyabama University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sathyabama University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sathyabama University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- per month
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Principal Investigator: Dr.P. Kuppusami, Senior Scientist, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Sathyabama University, Chennai-600119
Detail of Sathyabama University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the Project: Development of BaxSr1-xTiO3 (BST) tunable dielectric thin films prepared by pulsed laser deposition
- Eligibility : M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech., M.Phil. (Materials Science, Physics/ Applied Physics, Chemistry, Nanotechnology with Basic Science Degree) with minimum 55% marks. NET /GATE qualified candidates are preferred.
- Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- per month for NET/GATE qualified candidates only Note: The appointment is purely on merit basis and the JRF post is temporary for Two years. Those who qualify for SRF will be paid higher emoluments after completion of two years. Those who have research experience in physical vapour deposition and in characterization methods will be given preference. Selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. Degree in Sathyabama University.
Selection Procedure for Sathyabama University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Sathyabama University :
Eligible candidates may send their hard and soft copy of the resume containing brief bio-data, attested certificates, NET/GATE qualifications (if applicable), and experience on any project work, if any on or before 30th September 2015 to the Principal Investigator: Dr.P. Kuppusami, Senior Scientist, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Sathyabama University, Chennai-600119 .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30 Sep 2015