Sathyabama University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sathyabama University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20-10-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sathyabama University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- per month
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20-10-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Project at the Centre for Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics, SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY, Chennai-6001.19.
Detail of Sathyabama University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the sponsored Research Project by Ministry of Earth Science (MoES), Govt. of India, to carry out the Project at the Centre for Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics, SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY, Chennai-6001.19.
- Title of the Project: Quantification of impact of regional climate change on precipitation patterns over India
- Funding Agency : Ministry of Earth Science (MoES), New Delhi
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Duration : Three years
- Eligibility M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Phil. (Atmospheric Science/Environmental Science/Physics/Geophysics/Geology) with minimum 55% marks. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- per month + 20% HRA
- The appointment is purely on merit basis and the JRF post is temporary for Two years. After completion of two years, candidate will be promoted to SRF and will be paid higher emoluments for the third year. Those who have research experience in Atmospheric Processes and Satellite Remote Sensing will be given preference. Experience in Fortran Programming is desirable. Selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. Degree in Sathyabama University.
Selection Procedure for Sathyabama University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20-10-2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Sathyabama University :
Eligible candidates are encouraged to send their hard/soft copy of the resume containing brief bio-data, attested certificates, NET/GATE qualifications (if applicable), and experience certificates to the Principal Investigator: Dr. Anoop Kumar Mishra, Scientist D, Centre for Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Chennai-600119 (Email ID : dakshall2 @gmail.com) on or before 20th October 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20-10-2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017