Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Civil) through recruitment notification – Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/14/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Civil) on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)
Vacancy Name : Director (Civil)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail Of Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Director (Civil) Recruitment:
- Sub: Selection for the post of DIR(CIVIL), SATLUJ JAL VIDYUT NIGAM LTD. in schedule ‘A’
of the CPSE.
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIR(CIVIL) , SATLUJ JAL VIDYUT NIGAM LTD., in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 29 June 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|DIR(CIVIL||01||The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at senior level in a large organization of repute. Experience in hydroelectric projects will be an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience||
Rs. 75,000-1,00,000 (REVISED)
|Internal 45-58/ Others 45- 57|
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
Selection Procedure For Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) – Director (Civil) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director (Civil) Vacancy in Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited):
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29 June 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/6/2015
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/14/2015-PESB