Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Trainee through recruitment notification – Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 74/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Trainee on or before 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Trainee
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs 11,500- 3%- 26,000/-pm
Job Location : Shimla
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : AGM (P&A), Recruitment Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla – 171 009 (HP
Detail Of Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Assistant Trainee Recruitment:
SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking after successful commissioning of 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station & 412 MW Rampur Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh and 47.6 MW Wind Power Station at Khirewire is emerging as a major power player in the country with following Hydro Power Projects allocated to it for development, operation and maintenance: 601 MW at Luhri, 66 MW at Dhaulasidh, 363 MW in Uttrakhand, and 900 MW Arun-III in Nepal and 1170 MW in Bhutan. SJVN is also diversifying into thermal generation with 1320 MW at Buxar and solar energy generation along with entering into transmission business. The Company invites applications from interested candidates belonging to PERSONS WITH DISABILITY category from Himachal Pradesh for filling up the following posts:-
- No of post : 03
- Qualification : Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University with Typing Speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Level / Pay Scales : For W3 Rs 11,500- 3%- 26,000/-
- ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS: The selected candidates will be paid consolidated Stipend consisting of Basic Pay of Rs. 11,500/- plus Dearness Allowance (on Basic Pay) as applicable in first quarter of the year of appointment, per month during the training period of one year. On confirmation, in addition to Basic Pay & IDA, the above posts carry attractive allowances and benefits like HRA or Company Owned Accommodation, Special Duty Allowance, Difficult Area Allowance, Liveries, Leave encashment, HBA, Multi Purpose Advance, comprehensive social security & Insurance, liberal medical facilities, Gratuity, PF etc. (as per extant company rule) in addition to Basic Pay, IDA and allowances under cafeteria package.
- AGE The upper age is 39 years for General Category PWDs, 42 years for OBC-PWDs and 44 years for SC/ST category PWDs, after allowing relaxation of 10, 13 & 15 years to respective categories as per rules of GoI. The age will be calculated as on closing date of the advertisement.
Selection Procedure For Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) – Assistant Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- The candidates will be required to undergo a Screening Test and/or Trade Test (Typing Test) followed by Interview. The management reserves the right to decide the pattern of screening test. The typing test for Steno-typists would be conducted on the computers and not on type-writer.
How To Apply For Assistant Trainee Vacancy in Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited):
- Application Fee: No application fee is payable. However the candidates must enclose a copy of certificate in proof of belonging to Physically Challenged category (40% disability or more) from competent authority in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by SJVN.
- The eligible candidates desirous to be considered against this advertisement may download the application format from our website i.e. www.sjvn.gov.in. Alternatively, the candidates may also send a self addressed envelope (12 cm x 27 cm) with Rs. 10/- postage stamp duly affixed on it, requesting for prescribed application format to the address mentioned below by ordinary post or can also be collected personally.
- Applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials in support of age, education, Employment card, experience, SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should be sent only by ordinary post to the AGM (P&A), Recruitment Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla – 171 009 (HP). The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date.
- Candidate should clearly note that the SJVN will in no case be responsible for any incomplete application, non-receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be summarily rejected. They should therefore, ensure that their applications reach above address on or before the prescribed last date.
- Candidates can also deliver their applications personally at the Security Counter at the above address. SJVN will not be responsible for the applications delivered to any other functionary of the organization.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015
Reference: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 74/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016