Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 75/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Trainee Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited)
Vacancy Name : Executive Trainee
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.20,600-46,500 /- p.m
Job Location : Shimla
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SJVN LIMITED (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh) Corporate Office: Himfed Building, New Shimla, (H.P.) -171009
Detail of Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking after successful commissioning of 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station & 412 MW Rampur Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh and 47.6 MW Wind Power Station at Khirewire is emerging as a major power player in the country with following Hydro Power Projects allocated to it for development, operation and maintenance: 601 MW at Luhri, 66 MW at Dhaulasidh, 363 MW in Uttrakhand, and 900 MW Arun-III in Nepal and 1170 MW in Bhutan. SJVN is also diversifying into thermal generation with 1320 MW at Buxar and solar energy generation along with entering into transmission business. The Company invites applications from interested candidates belonging to PERSONS WITH DISABILITY category for filling up the following posts:-
|Post||Discipline||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Percentage Marks|
|EXECUTIVE TRAINEES/ E2||Civil||3 Posts (HH Category)||Full time regular Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of India||Rs 20600- 3%- 46500/-||Minimum 50% marks in prescribed qualification aggregate|
|Public Relations||1 post (VH Category- B, LV)||Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations or Mass Communications from a recognized University/ Institute of India|
|Resettlement & Rehabilitation||2 posts (VH Category- B, LV)||Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute of India|
- The upper age is 40 years for General Category PWDs, 43 years for OBC PWDs and 45 years for SC/ST category PWDs, after allowing relaxation of 10, 13 & 15 years to respective categories. The age will be calculated as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Application Fee: No application fee is payable. However the candidates will be required to produce the PWD certificates, in the prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority, at the time of interview, if called for.
Selection Procedure for Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited) – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- Eligible candidates would be required to undergo an All India written test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on the performance in written test. Written Test: The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple-choice questions on Executive Aptitude. The eligible candidates will be informed separately about the date and venue of the Written Test. Group Discussion & Personal Interview: Based on the merit and requirement, the candidates qualifying the written test will be informed separately and be required to undergo Group Discussion and Personal Interview before the Company’s Central Selection Board.
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited) :
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.gov.in. The admission at all the stages of the Written Test/Group Discussion/Interview will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents such as PWD, SC/ST/OBC Certificates, Qualification Certificates, Birth Certificates etc. at the time of Personal Interview. If candidate succeeds in written test and is called for interview based on the information given by the candidate and does not fulfill the same will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess full time regular educational qualifications which are from an Indian University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority and only those candidates whose final results have been declared as on closing date shall be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
- Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings have to produce No Objection Certificate(NOC) at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The decision of the SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Written test/Interview shall be final.
- While filling in application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the discipline for the written test. More than one application from a candidate giving different disciplines will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate applies more than once, SJVN will accept only one application at its discretion and the SJVN’s decision in the matter shall be final.
- The candidates called for the Personal Interview will be reimbursed return 2nd Class AC Sleeper Rail Fare by Ordinary Train/Bus fare by shortest route as per the rules of the company only on production of their original tickets.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grade or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards / cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Selection process.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issuance of Interview call letter will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only at the stage of Interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.gov.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Personal details and educational qualification details. c) Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form. d) After applying online, candidate will be sent a unique registration number on his/her registered e-mail id. Candidates are required to save this unique registration number which will be required at the time of written test and interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 75/2015.
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017