Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Production Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Production Assistant Job on or before 19.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Production Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094|
Detail of Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI Kolkata) Production Assistant Recruitment:
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata was established by the Government of India as an autonomous educational Institution under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting in the year 1996. The Institute offers three years Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Direction & Screenplay Writing, Producing for Film & Television, Motion Picture Photography, Editing and Sound Recording on Films and Television.
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for appointment to the following post by direct recruitment, in Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata in the following Pay Scales plus other allowances, as admissible, as per Govt. of India Rules:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Production Assistant||01 Post||
Essential: i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. ii) At least FIVE years’ experience in Film/TV Production in an Organization or Institution connected with Film/TV Production/Training.
Desirable: i) Good knowledge of computer and accounts ii) POST GRADUATE Diploma or equivalent in Film or Television Direction/Production or media management from a recognized University or Institute of repute;(Candidates are required to produce evidence of work done/ experience)
|PB-2: Rs.9300- 34800/- GP: Rs.4200/- MGS: Rs.35307/-||Not exceeding 32 Years [Relaxable for Government servants (other than SRFTI employees) as per Govt. of India’s extant orders. Same relaxation would also be admissible to the employees of Central/State Autonomous Bodies & Public Sector Enterprises] [Upper age limit is not applicable for regular employees of SRFTI] [For Contractual employees of SRFTI only, upper age limit is relaxable by the number of years of service rendered by them in SRFTI]|
Selection Procedure for Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI Kolkata)- Production Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Production Assistant Vacancy in Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI Kolkata):
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the following format with the self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs, addressed to “The Registrar, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”, along with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-, drawn in favour of “Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute”, payable at Kolkata. The following categories of applicants are, however, exempted from payment of application fees as per extant practice of GOI – SC, ST, PH, female. The applicant may send the application by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admn. Block of this Institute, latest by 19.01.2015.
- The envelope shall be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Those already employed under Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Institutes, should apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given to applicants of reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) as per Govt. of India’s rules. With regard to upper age limits, the crucial date would be the last date fixed for receipt of application i.e.19.01.2015.
- No interim queries will be entertained. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Depending on the number of applications, eligible short-listed candidates will be called for trade test and/or interview (as applicable). Since, it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for trade test and/or interview, the applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SRFTI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017