Saurashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Saurashtra University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Saurashtra University
Eligible candidates can apply online/Offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Saurashtra University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Saurashtra University Rajkot|
Detail of Saurashtra University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the appointment of one JRF for the period of three years under the IUAC, New Delhi research project of Prof. N.A. Shah.
- Name of the Project: Swift Heavy Ion (SHI) Irradiation Studies on Doped YMnO3 Based Thin Film Devices
- Name of the funding agency: IUAC, New Delhi.
- Qualifications: At least second class (55% marks) in M.Sc. Physics M.Phil. and/or research experience will be preferred
- Emoluments: Rs. 14000 per month (fixed)
Selection Procedure for Saurashtra University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Saurashtra University:
Candidates who possess above mentioned qualifications should send their applications on plain paper along with copies of B.Sc. and M.Sc. mark sheets to the following address on or before 25th March, 2015, along with mobile number and e-mail address. Candidates can also submitt their application online to [email protected] or [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016